Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This WG Prefers bitcoin for services rendered  (Read 905 times)

Offline a_test_person

Offline unclepokey

No woman, utterly no woman is worth those rates. Egregious does not begin to describe.
Dusty Phone time I think

Offline west12345

Strange one...mentions that she's up for signing NDA's and what not on her profile  :lol:

Offline Steely Dan

Ok. She can work on my Yacht!

I love skiing and am capable up to red slopes. Need crew on your yacht? I'm also an accomplished sailor! I also enjoy running, hiking, swimming and scuba diving. If you're seeking a companion for your next adventure, count me in.

But can she change the tyres on my Ferrari? And is she good at Polo?

Offline freeze44

That profile fucking hilarious! When we meet....a touch of your arm....a muse....crossing paths in a gallery  :D

Bit of a convo change when asking about oral, anal and rimming!! Silly cow  :crazy:

Offline Malvolio

And apparently up for bukkake too.  I suppose there will be a few punters out there with more money than sense.

Offline Trotter671

Christ on a bike - she is seriously having a laugh. £700 an hour - I guess rich sugar daddies/more money than sense geezers need apply.

Offline mr.bluesky

if she charges £700 an hour she could do with splashing out on a few decent meals to put some meat on her bones. Far too skinny. It would be like humping a skeleton  :scare:

Offline KO_81

I have seen it all now.

LDM in her absolute tanned, trimmed and glorious young prime would not have been worth £700 an hour.................

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Link7

I have seen it all now.

LDM in her absolute tanned, trimmed and glorious young prime would not have been worth £700 an hour.................

Thanks for that pic. Fuck me, she was so fit.

Offline webpunter

+1
She writes "my time is devoted to many independent projects"
I wonder if "projects" include:  FS / OWO & CIM 

That profile fucking hilarious! When we meet....a touch of your arm....a muse....crossing paths in a gallery  :D

Bit of a convo change when asking about oral, anal and rimming!! Silly cow  :crazy:

Offline webpunter

Maybe 175 for 15 mins
Bash one out before so hard on arrival & make the most of it
And set a world record for undressing & dressing

I have seen it all now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sedition

Compare the writing styles of her profile and her only aw fr :dash:
Deluded, stupid cow

Offline dubs

if she charges £700 an hour she could do with splashing out on a few decent meals to put some meat on her bones. Far too skinny. It would be like humping a skeleton  :scare:

Awww c'mon she is only £200 an hour after you have paid £1000 for the first two.  :sarcastic:

There's no way she has 32D tits

Offline Thecunninglinguist

IMHO there is or were a dick and bollox involved somewhere?