Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph  (Read 1215 times)

Offline updownandaround

I've written to her on Adultwork and she writes back telling me to contact her via her mobile. I text several times in the course of a week, no answer. I call several times and again no answer. I write to her on AW again and she replies, telling me to contact her on her mobile. Rinse and repeat.

What's the trick of getting to book her?

touch.and.go

As a first timer, text her telling her what you want to do with her - if she likes the sound of it,  she will answer. Don't hold back - that's my advice. :thumbsup:

SirFrank

She has essentially set up an out of office auto-reply to her AW account. Everyone gets this reply. I believe she doesn't work weekends normally so give her a few days to respond via AW. She's very reliable but may take a few days due to the weekend

Offline updownandaround

Thanks. I'm beginning to think she doesn't exist or is totally over rated or the people bigging her up on here have a financial interest in promoting her!

Offline updownandaround

She has essentially set up an out of office auto-reply to her AW account. Everyone gets this reply. I believe she doesn't work weekends normally so give her a few days to respond via AW. She's very reliable but may take a few days due to the weekend

I got her auto responder message and then a real message from her on a few different occasions now, unless there is an auto auto responder on AW. So far she's been very unreliable.

touch.and.go

Thanks. I'm beginning to think she doesn't exist or is totally over rated or the people bigging her up on here have a financial interest in promoting her!

No - she's real - her tits aren't - but she is.  :lol:

Offline updownandaround

What is she like facially - is she pretty or a plain jane?

mnbvcxz

Took me 3 months to arrange but it was worth it and she is very real but also very sort after

Offline updownandaround

The Loch Ness monster is also sort after but at this rate I'll have more of a chance of finding that than booking her.

SaneOnes

For me it was a month which was rather frustrating but was totally worth it in the end. There is nothing "plain" about Sophie which you will find out for yourself. Send her a text enquiring whether she will definitely rim you or not. She will most likely reply with a "sure thing" and then, as you would've grabbed her attention, you can ask her about available days and times. You have no reason to lose hope, buddy.

SirFrank

She's one of the best punts I've ever had. Really nice girl too. As above she's in demand so she's not the type of girl you can see last minute. I'm sure I booked two weeks in advance last time. I regard her as a good standard lass - just giver her time to respond and book in advance

Offline PuntingPete

I text her yesterday but have had no reply - yet!

No doubt she'll get around to me sometime over the weekend. Persistence seems to be the key I'm afraid  :hi: