Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone here seen any of these girls?  (Read 3586 times)

timmyshorny

Just a thing that's been bugging me for a while. These girls all have similar set ups in profiles. has anyone seen any of them? are they fake? agency?  just seems odd some of them have hidden feedback they have minimal pictures... and they often have the annoying spelling of available on the profile (avlble)

Luschious lucygfe External Link/Members Only
sexi sophie External Link/Members Only
Madison_jade External Link/Members Only
Nawty Jess External Link/Members Only
Katie lou External Link/Members Only

Katie lou I was going to see originally but was warned of the minimal profile, hidden ratings. Just wondering if these are real fake or agency? anyone have any info?

Offline Qwerty

Looks like there's a previous thread on "sexy sophie", who was then called Lucious Kelley

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8340, and field report External Link/Members Only doesn't look too hot

also a thread on Madison Jade, previously Blonde Milf 32e - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17469

Pretty boring here too this evening :)

timmyshorny

how weird..... you cant see the field report on the profile....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:44:06 pm by timmyshorny »

vorian

Guessing some sort of pimp doing the administration and setting up the profiles, hidden feedback to me normally shows B&S or TW.  Pictures look to good to be true, common sense would say if they were fit a lot more effort would be put into the profiles. :unknown:

Offline Bristolboy

I emailed Lucy, and she txt me, we exchanged quite a few messages but she didn't have any more pictures and I'm not going to pay 160 for a girl who's face I haven't seen.
She did send me her address tho, so I don't think she's fake.

timmyshorny

Guessing some sort of pimp doing the administration and setting up the profiles, hidden feedback to me normally shows B&S or TW.  Pictures look to good to be true, common sense would say if they were fit a lot more effort would be put into the profiles. :unknown:

yeah tbh that's my impression is a pimp. just wondered if anyone had seen them to see if it was a bait and switch. just curiosity killing the cat I suppose

vorian

yeah tbh that's my impression is a pimp. just wondered if anyone had seen them to see if it was a bait and switch. just curiosity killing the cat I suppose

I think most UKP members would be a little too educated to take such a high risk, might be someone out there but would have thought reviews would have been done if they were any good.

touch.and.go

Madison Jade seems to have real feedback from genuine punters - and defo looks worth a spurt.  ;)

vorian

Madison Jade seems to have real feedback from genuine punters - and defo looks worth a spurt.  ;)

Ignoring the AW feedback which I generally do, the UKP comments about her are not exactly great.

timmyshorny

Ignoring the AW feedback which I generally do, the UKP comments about her are not exactly great.

Stupid comment stupid man... can you fake aw feedback.  I know you have to put in a booking etc, but say they set up profiles to leave feedback is there anything that tells you they have if you see what I mean

vorian

Stupid comment stupid man... can you fake aw feedback.  I know you have to put in a booking etc, but say they set up profiles to leave feedback is there anything that tells you they have if you see what I mean

Just a feeling, but remember a lot of punters are too fluffy, lots of funny examples on here. Also people are scared to give bad AW feedback to a prossie in case they give them a red warning on the hidden note system. Or even label them a BB or dangerous again more examples can be found of prossies leaving fake and malicious feedback.

Yes you can use AW FB as an indicator but no more than that and one of the many you can get from looking at a profile. These little informal groups can also leave each other feedback. Of course there are the billy one or two mate SS profiles set up purely to give a particular girl FB.

I have heard of some scumbag punters offering good FB to new girls in return for a discount. As I said the whole AW FB system has many flaws. Personally I would give more weight to one UKP review (From a regular contributor) than a 100 good AW FB's.

touch.and.go

You're right - I dont know why I keep falling for it. My first punt this year was with a girl near Gatwick who had 140 positive AW feedbacks - and it was fucking dreadful. I'm tempted to stick to the girls I know - having said that - I'm seeing Elise in Cheltenham tomorrow - so let's see how that goes?

vorian

You're right - I dont know why I keep falling for it. My first punt this year was with a girl near Gatwick who had 140 positive AW feedbacks - and it was fucking dreadful. I'm tempted to stick to the girls I know - having said that - I'm seeing Elise in Cheltenham tomorrow - so let's see how that goes?

If that's sexyelise who tours around, I saw her twice at the beginning of February she is very, very good. I reviewed her and would recommend.  Top draw girl, interesting to see your review and compare notes.

touch.and.go

Yes - Sexy Elise - will report back

timmyshorny

Another few to add to the list of similar set ups

Francine32ee External Link/Members Only
Nawty_tamara External Link/Members Only

SteveNova

Look for those with a range of feedback and follow the trail of the feedback givers to those they have punted with etc.  It is a useful indicator if used carefully.

vorian

Another few to add to the list of similar set ups

Francine32ee External Link/Members Only
Nawty_tamara External Link/Members Only

A pimp who lacks imagination,  no great surprise.  :D

timmyshorny

Can you tell my utter boredom... the mrs is back in hospital..... bit of piece and quiet I suppose, but feel too guilty to have a girl over while shes in there lol!

anyway he's a pimp with his fingers in a lot of pies and places!

vorian

Can you tell my utter boredom... the mrs is back in hospital..... bit of piece and quiet I suppose, but feel too guilty to have a girl over while shes in there lol!

anyway he's a pimp with his fingers in a lot of pies and places!

If you feel too guilty to have a WG over to your place whilst the missus is in hospital, I have a solution, go for an incall,  you will be de-stressing which is better for her when she comes back home.

timmyshorny

If you feel too guilty to have a WG over to your place whilst the missus is in hospital, I have a solution, go for an incall,  you will be de-stressing which is better for her when she comes back home.

Good plan!

vorian

Good plan!

An incall to a good prossie, does have a certain different sort of buzz to it. However it is even more important to pick the right one in that case.

Joe88

we should have a thread were if a new girl pops up and we can question it, to see if anyone has any info rather than starting a new thread? To save space

if there was such a thing here would be my latest?..

External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

Offers bareback so either fake or you shouldn't see anyway