Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-amber-x - Preston  (Read 920 times)

48 review(s) for x-amber-x (45 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Adon

External Link/Members Only

Amber has been on my to do list for a while now, and when a window of opportunity came up i took it and booked for one hour. The booking process was easy enough. I think she runs by a book on the day system, and I'm a punt on the day kind of guy so that worked out, booking sorted within 3 text messages to confirm time and duration. Was the usual process of getting given the room number upon arrival, and i was pleasantly surprised when the door opened as I expected a her to be really dolled up but it was quite toned down, and she definitely seems mixed race. I did find her attractive despite not normally being on for fake lip and breasts, however the lips are not overly done. She paced the timing of the punt well, started out with the usual working girl massage, which i actually enjoyed as she rubbed those HH up and down your body. Managed two pops in the hour, first was CIM, and it was also my first experience of DT, and it was quite something, second in missionary. I would visit her again despite the two pops rule, i usually find that enough.