Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Mary Bristol  (Read 1724 times)

13 review(s) for Sarah Mary (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sarah Jane recently and rated this a positive experience.
I've been watching her profile rack up the positive reviews and wanted to Check her out.

i wanted a lunchtime punt with no frills but with a sexy young pretty thing.
I wasn't looking for full on , or DFK or didn't really mind about OWO either.

So this punt was just right.
£60
30 mins

Comms 10/10 texted 45 mins before the punt and got postcode on first response.
Apartment : 10/10 clean apartment block , modern serviced apartments.
Looks 9/10 - Sarah is just like her pics. Very pretty slim young tanned
Body 9/10 - sexy , slim, cracking tits (false but that's fine with me) , tight clean puss. Sexy ass. Tats on her waiste , hips and back
Service 7/10 Sarah is polite obliging and friendly and provides a sex by numbers service
Shower on offer before and after
OW
HJ
RO
Doggy
mish to come

This wasn't a high energy punt, nor was it particularly intimate or intense. But it was sexy. Sarah has a cracking body and fucking her in doggy was really good.
There was no kissing on offer today but again I wasn't bothered.
Romanian SPs can be really cold and off putting, but Sarah is pleasant and obliging so as a quickie on a Saturday lunchtime, it was a perfect weekend knee trembler.

Would I recommend ? :if you are happy with vanilla and painting by numbers YES
Would I do it again if I could turn back the clock pre punt YES
Would I go back now I've been to see her once ? Probably yes. If I'm in town and want a quickie yes.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:47:54 pm by Aramis »

Bingobango

Sounds like a pretty good no frills session, she does look hot in the photos, as long as she is polite then fair play. Is definitely better than your typical Romanian profile promising the world then refusing on the day.

Offline Aramis

I quite like these kind of sessions as I'm not going in with any huge expectations and just enjoy her sexy bod. She's pretty sweet too so easy going and easy to relax
Forgot to mention 69 was included too and that was lovely holding onto her peachy bum whilst licking her pussy  :D

Offline Roth

Another semi-decent Romanian to add to the list. :thumbsup:

vw

Another semi-decent Romanian to add to the list. :thumbsup:

Sounds very hit or miss, think Aramis got she on a good day !

theGOAT

Thanks for the useful review Aramis.

She is defo pretty and nice looking bod.

So maybe I'll go see her for my first ever 15 mins quickie - as I reckon I could get through her limited list of services in that timeframe.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline MrT222

Would you know if she's still based in Bristol? Says she's in Aberdeen, if so that sucks. Looks incredible.

vw

Would you know if she's still based in Bristol? Says she's in Aberdeen, if so that sucks. Looks incredible.

Location is one of the things these prossies don't lie about on their profile, imagine she is up in aberdeen.

A few prossies have told me its a great place to be a prossie in Aberdeen !

Offline Roth

Location is one of the things these prossies don't lie about on their profile, imagine she is up in aberdeen.

A few prossies have told me its a great place to be a prossie in Aberdeen !

Plenty of horny rig workers with lots of free cash.  :)