Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina  (Read 2320 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmokeEater

I have seen Angelina before but it was back in 2013 and really can't believe I had left it so long.
Sexy Angelina   External Link/Members Only

Communications with Angelina were great, always had a quick reply.

Location was at her flat which is very nice.

My 1 hour with Angelina was fantastic with everything on her enjoys list on offer and delivered with perfection.
I had made a few requests before and received all with the enthusiasm you expect with a meeting with Angelina.
She opened the door dressed in sexy black underwear and 2 steps in her lips had latched onto mine for some excellent dfk.
We inched are way to the bed both losing clothes as we moved, then something happened that surprised me a little which was I beat Angelina into giving oral lol because as we reach the bed I pushed her back on the bed, flipped her round with her bum in the air and stuck my tongue up her arse for some rimming followed by giving her oral. As I went to stand she switched to Angelina mode  :D grabbed my cock pulled me forward for some great owo and was relentless making sure I was totally satisfied. We had sex in many positions before doing some very nice anal before going back to some great sex again and really enjoyed doing stand up doggy where she was holding on to her dance pole and watching it all happen in the mirror. With time moving on I went for some face fucking. Angelina led on the bed with her head hanging over the edge to let me pump away which felt great, before anybody asks I wasn't too rough with her. The sounds of her gagging and at times gasping for breath, saliva was running out her mouth and eye make-up running down her face was pushing me close to cumming so Angelina ask me to cum over her face  :D with her kneeling by her mirror she continued with more owo and great deepthroat til I could hold on no more and blew my load. I do cum quite a lot and Angelina was stood with a covered face, a full mouth (not sure if she swallowed any) and a chest full of my cum.
Angelina went and got cleaned up then came back for a nice chat before I went for a shower. When I got dressed the kissing continued and had to tell her to stop cos I needed to go.
She goes to Poland on eve of 23rd and back just after xmas then back to Poland just after new year before coming back and unfortunately still plans on retiring some time in February though she did hint that she may make the odd trip back once in awhile  :drinks:

If you have never seen Angelina then I'd say she is a must before she retires. It maybe more money than some like to pay but she is worth the extra money  :thumbsup:

So I left with a big smile and got in the car to drive home, the radio fired up to Carly Simon singing "Nobody does it better" which made me laugh and thought that just summed up my last hour!!!

Fluffy I know!!!   :lol: 

Offline PaintBrush

Great review SmokeEater 

Need to take your advice and get to see this lady.

Offline SmokeEater

Great review SmokeEater 

Need to take your advice and get to see this lady.
[/quote

She is worth every penny!!!

Lz-129

Not in anyway fluffy, she is a top girl and the service is right up there.

A great review and your right, worth every penny.

It will be a shame when she does go, but looking forward to seeing her one last time

Pumper

You definitely had the PSE and not the GFE!

Lucky bugger! She gave you her full service! Gagging, anal and fascial!! You can always rely on Angelina to give her clients a good time!!  :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

You definitely had the PSE and not the GFE!

Lucky bugger! She gave you her full service! Gagging, anal and fascial!! You can always rely on Angelina to give her clients a good time!!  :rolleyes:

That is Angelina's GFE service.  :lol: :dance: :lol:  Wouldn't mind a girlfriend
who puts out like that!  :thumbsup: Never gonna happen though! :cry:

Pumper

That is Angelina's GFE service.  :lol: :dance: :lol:  Wouldn't mind a girlfriend
who puts out like that!  :thumbsup: Never gonna happen though! :cry:

Hahahahaha!! Nope! Never find a girlfriend like that!!

Offline Terenas

Hmmm. I saw Angelina years ago when she was in that funny little place in Clifton with the kitchen in her bedroom. It was an ok meet but it wasn't the type of experience described here by any means!  :unknown:

It looks like she's upped her game significantly so I should get back in there before she retires! :P

Offline Roth

Hmmm. I saw Angelina years ago when she was in that funny little place in Clifton with the kitchen in her bedroom. It was an ok meet but it wasn't the type of experience described here by any means!  :unknown:

It looks like she's upped her game significantly so I should get back in there before she retires! :P

With years of practice she's at the top of her game  :rose: :rose: so get
in there quick mate.  :drinks:

Offline SmokeEater

First time I saw Angelina was in her clifton place back in 2013. I found her service back then equally as good. I paid £160 for 2 hours back then and she was on her knees sucking my cock within 30 seconds of me entering through the door  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:16:23 pm by SmokeEater »

Offline Roth

First time I saw Angelina was in her clifton place back in 2013. I found her service back then equally as good. I paid £160 for 2 hours back then and she was on her knees sucking my cock within 30 seconds of me entering through the door  :lol:

I remember that technique well!   :lol: :lol:  She's one dirty bitch.  :rose: :rose:

Offline Punter Griffin

Not to bump this, but as Angelina finished? Her profile is down. I planned on seeing her soon, so hoping it's just a glitch with AW.

Offline Roth

Not heard anything other than she was planning to retire this year.  :unknown: :(

sloopjohnb

Not to bump this, but as Angelina finished? Her profile is down. I planned on seeing her soon, so hoping it's just a glitch with AW.
When she put up 'last day' just recently, I asked whether this would be the last 'last day'. She said she would be back in 10 days, which is after this coming weekend.

So unless she's changed her mind...

Lz-129

I do believe she is back for February but after that I think not

devonred

I do believe she is back for February but after that I think not

Time for one last hurrah then

tonibell99

She's back from her hols, for one last time if what we have been told is correct.
Form an orderly queue guys  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only