Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bath Road Massage Bristol-disorganised, disrespectful timewasters part 3 (Nikki)  (Read 2522 times)

Offline southern punter

External Link/Members Only

After my last 2 phone bookings were fucked up I decided not to bother telephone booking at this place again, I would only drop in if the rota looked to have several options I would be happy with and I had time to wait around for someone to become free if necessary.  Surely they could not fuck up their availability for the next 15 minutes.

Turned up and found one in the middle of a booking, one with a booking starting imminently, but Nikki was just wrapping up a booking and said she needed a short break but could see me in 15 mins.  I said no problem, I will walk around the block and see you for our confirmed booking in 15 minutes.  So I potter around for slightly over 15 minutes then come back, and I'm informed actually she cannot see me because .... drumroll .... she has another booking.  Someone "wrote it down wrong" or something.  For the THIRD TIME IN A ROW.  So having wasted my time wandering around for absolutely no fucking reason I went home.

I must have spent thousands in there over the last few years but they could not give a shit about my bookings, apparently if someone else wants to double book a slot I've already booked, that's fine, my booking can be delayed or shortened or cancelled at the drop of a hat because I don't matter.

It's a shame it used to be a good venue but I don't think I will bother going there in future, I'm sick of travelling all the way across town only to have my time completely wasted and disrespected.

Offline Urban_G

I wouldn't take it personally mate, I doubt any punters 'matter'. I've never been to BRM so don't know what facilities they have there and I haven't visited a parlour in years but when I did I was always able to wait inside, usually with the maid or in a spare bedroom, I can only assume that they didn't know if you'd return, regardless if you're a regular or not :unknown:

BTW, don't assume that you'll be treated better anywhere else, waiting to see an SP seems to be almost a given no matter who or where!

Offline southern punter

I don't mind waiting, I mind waiting for a confirmed booking - there was no possible ambiguity that I would be back for it - and then being told actually forget your booking go home.

But you're right, nowhere else is any better.  I ended up going to West Street and had a shit time there.  I think I'm done with this for the time being.  Maybe save up for a trip to a FKK or something but Bristol is a joke.

Offline ciderhead

Only been there once, saw a girl called Laura, she was nice enough but usual parlour pump and dump service but got what I went for so ni real complaints

Offline B4bcock

OP, when you made your bookings did you speak to Daisy (who runs the place) or one of the girls working there?  I have made several bookings through Daisy with no problems, but I once arranged one through one of the SP's and it all went tits up.   Another point worth noting, although it may not be pertinent to your experience, is that BRM will accept telephone bookings only if you have previously met with the girl you wish to see.  If it is any consolation, I have made bookings twice at Diamonds, just up the road, and both times I got there only to be told the girl I had booked was upstairs with another client.  You have my sympathy, it is both annoying and bloody frustating when this happens.

Offline southern punter

I think you have hit the nail on the head there B4bcock, Daisy was not there on any of those occasions, it has always been shipshape whenever she has been.

Offline whaleears

Fair to say it's a tight ship when Crystal is running the show too, but she's only there on Sundays these days.

Think most would agree it's the only place worth going in Bristol, but yeah, so many things have changed post pandemic & the reliability of staff & the receptionist 'ability' of the staff has always been a challenge for most parlours.

Still, as far i am aware BRM is the only one with a reliable website that means I don't have to make an awkward phone call or just rock up & hope for the best. Dunno how many of us could update a webpage daily.

Offline Palace123

agree with the other fella...they must get hundreds of guys who say they will be back but don't bother...always a case of...he who's there wins!  Totally feel your frustration and I'd be the same...interested why you use this place though if its often poor service?  Perhaps an incall with an indie in the city centre might be less problematic..at least then you can find another one fairly closeby if things go south.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southern punter

interested why you use this place though if its often poor service?  Perhaps an incall with an indie in the city centre might be less problematic.

It's not often poor service, whenever my bookings are honoured it's generally been very good, and I never had problems with bookings until the last couple of months.  As for AW I rarely see anyone on there who appeals to me and even when I do they are often impossible to book.

Offline Palace123

haha...I hear you....with AW you have to make an appointment a week in advance if they are remotely good looking..even then..it's touch and go. But, generally I've found that regulars come first..you tend to get a bit more payback and less likely to be screwed around when you see them often.

sorry you had a shite time...probably not worth another go to get the same results....do any of those girls not meet privately?
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonlove69

OP, when you made your bookings did you speak to Daisy (who runs the place) or one of the girls working there?  I have made several bookings through Daisy with no problems, but I once arranged one through one of the SP's and it all went tits up. 

Totally agree. If you speak with Daisy there are never any issues. Really sorry this happened to you.