Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia shoreditch  (Read 1807 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline irwinuk

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to see what the hype was all about. Was around Old Street one afternoon, called, the had a cancellation around the time i wanted so i was in luck.
Got to the apt, she buzzed me in and took the elevator to the last floor where she greeted me. Beautiful face, skinny with small C cups (implants).
Opted for half hour/30 minutes for 150£.
Now i thought of giving this a neutral because she is WAY too skinny. extra fit, abs showing etc. No ass, nothing. But i thought that's just something for my likes( girls with some meat on'em) and considering the services and the rest of the meeting, it was a strong positive.
Got undressed, got into the bed as she started giving me a nice owo. Not to deep, but not shallow either. 6/10.I was semi-erect and she noticed me watching her doggy reflection in the wall mirror. At this point she smiled, took a vibrating anal plug and turned it, put it in her bum as she continued the owo. I was rock hard now. After 10 mins, 'pussy or bum' she asked to which i replied : Bum !
Condom on, lube on and away i pumped in doggy. She took it like a champ. It took me longer than usual to cum bc there was no ass to hold on to.
Came in the bag, left a happy man.
Would i return? unless she goes back to her 2018-2019 looks and gains 10 pounds, not really.

PS. Toilet facilities are on point : disposable toothbrushes with toothpaste like in 4+* hotels, a lot of clean towels, mens perfumes to choose etc.