Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paddington Asian massage  (Read 848 times)

billojenkins

External Link/Members Only

If Asian massage was a dining experience then this place would be a fast food take away. 

Convenient for the station I had an hour to burn before my train so I went up the stairs on praed st and was greeted by a man on a small reception who took the money  (40) and called the name of a girl

Back in Cardiff our places (like jasmine's ) you are greeted by very well presented ladies and sweet oriental music for some ambience but this was nothing like that.  Yes I still went ahead and paid.  More fool me but I'd got the punters itch and good or bad I was persevering

The girl was around 40.  Average looks.  She was interested in getting me in and out as quickly as possible from the off. 
I'm used to relaxing with my masseuse.  A little bit of  flirting and guessing what's on the menu. But this was a woman on a mission and the mission was not about good customer service

After being pressurised to say what I wanted I opted for a hand job  the plain tiny room was a passion killer and I so regret going

Save your money and spend it where you can have a decent experience and where you are treated right. 

Offline LLPunting

Not a review if you can't identify the girl you saw  :dash:

billojenkins

It is a review of the experience and the establishment.