Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNY_BRASILEIRA - Cardiff  (Read 511 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672729) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6867412) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline smarties789

Current profile: External Link/Members Only
Previous profile: External Link/Members Only

Type: In call
Date of visit: April 2024
Time spent: 30mins
Fees: £90 no extras

Comms
Comms were good; texted and received prompt responses, with street name and the following:

30 min. £90 (Strip tease) (1xsex, sucking with condom, kissing without tongue, massage)
£110 with all extras included
Extra services: French kissing, oral sex without a condom, 69, tongue kiss
I will receive you in heels and stockings
I'll give you a delicious prostate massage

Texted to get full address once on the street. Had to wait about 5 minutes for her to be ready.

Cathays area not far from Maindy Leisure Centre. Flat was clean and tidy. Shower was decent. Didn't drive but parking should be okay there.

The SP
She is pretty and quite short. Pictures are a fairly good representation although she doesn't look as good in real life and seems to have put on a bit of weight compared to the pics. Has had her teeth done as well as breast and bum augmentation. Nice breasts and big bum, but some cellulite. English is limited so not much conversation.

Services
Started with strip tease. Then OW with a vibrator (covered) on my balls and the outside of my anus. She climbed on top for cowgirl, then cycled through a few other positions. Was only allowed brief lip kissing. OW and sex was brief as she was trying to rush me and was saying "cum baby" fairly early on. Finished me by hand. Quick shower and hug at the door before leaving.

Conclusion
The rushing annoyed me and I was in and out in about 25 minutes including a shower. Was clear she wanted me to finish and leave ASAP. Was torn between a neutral and a negative, but this is a neutral just about. Wouldn't return.

Offline Bonio

That's a shame. She was decent this time last year when I saw her.