Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303390 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

Is the massage on a table or matress, and is she fully naked. As you said no touching below(assuming you mean her fanny) does she allow touching of boobs or legs or bum. The price of £85 for the hour, did it include he. Thanks
I’m not down to my last £20 (well for now at least) but £105 with a handjob tips the deal in to a no. £85 is pushing it...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:49:28 pm by Availableinlarge »

Offline Beamer

I’m not down to my last £20 (well for now at least) but £105 with a handjob tips the deal in to a no. £85 is pushing it...

Sally at Thai Moon in Shrewsbury and Sophie aka Sarah at Star in Telford both charge £100 an hour for a naked massage and hj.  So price at £105 isn't far off. I guess the biggest difference is that for an extra few quid you can fuck them like there's no tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:01:14 pm by Beamer »

Offline wolves lad

Is the massage on a table or matress, and is she fully naked. As you said no touching below(assuming you mean her fanny) does she allow touching of boobs or legs or bum. The price of £85 for the hour, did it include he. Thanks

Massage table and she’s fully naked (great body)

You get HR for £20 more and morning more as such (kiss of her tits as in my face).

I had hoped for more after visit 1 but gave up.

Offline 621hjt

Hi guys, has anyone been to see sally at Thai moon recently? Tried calling but no answer. Thanks

Offline thimble29

Couple of months ago I got a reply, are you calling the right number? External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Couple of months ago I got a reply, are you calling the right number? External Link/Members Only

That number, ending 111, is the one I've got in my contacts.  It's not new as I haven't been there for 3 and  a half years but, as it's on the web site, seems the logical one to use.

I've also got a number ending 038.  I don't know whether that was an earlier or later one.

Offline thimble29

I had a response on the 111 number a couple of months back and its the only number I've ever had. Not sure what the other number is about.
Not sure what to suggest other than to try again!

Offline Suckmykiss1982

Just seen this below link for Swedish massage in ketley.

No pictures and wondered if anyone has been as I’ve not seen it before?

External Link/Members Only

Offline watsey

Just seen this below link for Swedish massage in ketley.

No pictures and wondered if anyone has been as I’ve not seen it before?

The phrase Signature Massage sounds familiar. If it's who I think it is I booked to see her a long time back and all agreed by text etc then radio silence when I got there.

She had or maybe still has a massage studio in Oakengates.
Don't recall any reviews of her though.
I think she's an ebony girl.

Offline Suckmykiss1982

Thanks for the reply, what was she like? Body/attractive wise any extras?

Might try and book if I get chance today.

Offline watsey

Thanks for the reply, what was she like? Body/attractive wise any extras?

Might try and book if I get chance today.
As I said; there was radio silence when I got there so never got to see her.  :unknown:

Offline 621hjt

Has anyone heard off or been to see sandie thai massage recently?
Tried calling her every now and then and always straight to voice mail. Has she changed number?

Offline watsey

I've just looked for her advert on VS.
It was there recently but gone now.  :unknown:

Offline 621hjt

Haven’t seen her for over a year now!

Offline mr_small

The phrase Signature Massage sounds familiar. If it's who I think it is I booked to see her a long time back and all agreed by text etc then radio silence when I got there.

She had or maybe still has a massage studio in Oakengates.
Don't recall any reviews of her though.
I think she's an ebony girl.

She is an English ebony and last time I visited (three years ago now I think) she was in a house in the new development around Ketley Park Road.
Had a massage and hj in the front room, though she was a little rough on the old todger to be honest. Only positive for me was she was British so we at least had some rapport and banter going on during the session.

Tried to make another appointment pre-lockdown but no availability, so not much to add. As you note the advert appears and disappears on vs/gumtree seemingly at random.

Offline dog999

She is an English ebony and last time I visited (three years ago now I think) she was in a house in the new development around Ketley Park Road.
Had a massage and hj in the front room, though she was a little rough on the old todger to be honest. Only positive for me was she was British so we at least had some rapport and banter going on during the session.

Tried to make another appointment pre-lockdown but no availability, so not much to add. As you note the advert appears and disappears on vs/gumtree seemingly at random.
Be good if you could do a review, else someone might say, your content on here matches your name. Small!! :D

Offline Boundless

Hi guys, has anyone been to see sally at Thai moon recently? Tried calling but no answer. Thanks

Looks like she may have packed up.
I drove through Shrewsbury for the first time in ages and it now seems to be purely a Thai food cafe.

Offline thimble29

Looks like she may have packed up.
I drove through Shrewsbury for the first time in ages and it now seems to be purely a Thai food cafe.
I've been there since the cafe existed but it's strictly by appointment now and not advertised on the street. Would suggest a text instead of a call.

Offline 621hjt

I've been there since the cafe existed but it's strictly by appointment now and not advertised on the street. Would suggest a text instead of a call.

Did you call their cafe landline number? Her mobile doesn’t work for me anymore?

Offline thimble29

I've always used the number from here External Link/Members Only even after the cafe started up. Does the number not work anymore?

Offline thimble29

Did you call their cafe landline number? Her mobile doesn’t work for me anymore?
Gave a quick call and text the other day, number is still live but no answer. Maybe she's parked the massage for now?!

Offline 621hjt

Not sure mate, not got a reply in months

Offline watsey

Anybody know anything about this girl who has been advertising on Gumtree for over 9 years?

Location is a bit of a muddle. It say on the heading Trench, Night Street is in Arizona :lol: :D.
I think it should read High Street, as the post code is in Newport so its a very public entrance.

She has a wattsapp photo.

Offline thimble29

Anybody know anything about this girl who has been advertising on Gumtree for over 9 years?

Location is a bit of a muddle. It say on the heading Trench, Night Street is in Arizona :lol: :D.
I think it should read High Street, as the post code is in Newport so its a very public entrance.

No idea, not familiar to me. My guess is someone moved from elsewhere to Shropshire? Fact its in a shared building with other beauty businesses probably doesn't bode well

Offline Shropslad2008

anyone seen this one that has recently popped up on AW?

She makes it sound like she's a masseuse in her profile notes. Pricing is off the charts though.

Offline Diggingdeep

Saw profile but at that price with only one unclear photo!! Not even a PG scam so it makes you wonder, I certainly won’t be troubling her...

Offline happyending

anyone seen this one that has recently popped up on AW?

She makes it sound like she's a masseuse in her profile notes. Pricing is off the charts though.

Looks like a blokes body  :(

Offline watsey

her rates are comical
Absolutely. I saw her profile and thought ' great a new girls in town'.
Then I saw here rates :(. She must be in cloud cuckoo land, although some mug will pay her.

Offline thimble29

Ad now has a photo on it too.
Looks familiar, is she the same Amy that worked at Star for a little while maybe?

Offline watsey

Ad now has a photo on it too.
Looks familiar, is she the same Amy that worked at Star for a little while maybe?
I looked on Gumtree but no pic. Has she taken it down again?

Offline thimble29

I looked on Gumtree but no pic. Has she taken it down again?
Ugh yes looks that way. Definitely not imagining it, was the 6th photo, last photo. Didn't look especially young, quite a round face.

Offline 69Punter

Hopefully I will be able to give feedback, and a review, as I am booked in to see her tomorrow.

Offline 69Punter

After a very pleasant afternoon I can confirm that it is Amy who who worked at Star and in Stafford

Offline Justforfun

Just noticed that her face pic is back on gumtree advert

Offline watsey

Sounds promising but I've just had a punt and funds won't allow me to TOFTT just yet

Offline Rangers54

Sounds promising but I've just had a punt and funds won't allow me to TOFTT just yet
how can you have a punt but funds won't allow you tofftt, what was the punt
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:35:29 pm by Rangers54 »

Offline watsey

how can you have a punt but funds won't allow you tofftt, what was the punt
If you must know it was 5 days ago. See my last review. I'm retired and have to limit my punts.
I can't afford another just yet.

Online davidwatts

Saw the ad today but got a little suss when I see she has an ad in London too. Maybe moved and not taken other ad down ?

Offline watsey

Saw the ad today but got a little suss when I see she has an ad in London too. Maybe moved and not taken other ad down ?
I googled the mobile number this afternoon.
She's on tour and on AW.
Thought it was too good to be true for Shropshire.  :(

Online davidwatts

Can't seem to find ger Whats her AW number

Online davidwatts

Anyone have info ?

Searched on here but couldn't find anything

Spoke on phone £25 for 30 mins £50 for 60 mins Will go over later in week unless there's any bad reports ?

Offline watsey

Anyone have info ?

Searched on here but couldn't find anything

Spoke on phone £25 for 30 mins £50 for 60 mins Will go over later in week unless there's any bad reports ?
Don't know anything about her but her Wattsapp pic looks very nice. 👍

Online davidwatts

Think I need to get wahtsapp !! Like I said I'll go see her end of the week

Offline shaven4you

Think I need to get wahtsapp !! Like I said I'll go see her end of the week

did you go ? was it only massage on offer ?

Online davidwatts

Tried calling Thursday and Friday but no reply Maybe had gone away >

Offline goodtime42

Will do a review tomorrow. Saw this lady last week absolute stunner. Messaged her on AW tonight and she is back next Monday in Telford.

Offline Availableinlarge

Will do a review tomorrow. Saw this lady last week absolute stunner. Messaged her on AW tonight and she is back next Monday in Telford.

Which lady?