Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Butterfly Oriental B2B, HE Northampton.  (Read 3328 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 958830) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Flightfan

External Link/Members Only

Visit during this month. Comms were straight forward, £45 for 30 mins.

Her place is a small flat above restaurant in the Abington area of Northampton. Went via the steps at the back. The flat is a bit of a tip. She has drapes everywhere and tons of clutter.

She is slim and nice full natural feeling boobs, slight tum, but not much. Couldn't tell her age because of the dim lighting.

Onto the bed for the business and didn't bother with back straight onto the front. Plenty of baby oil and long deliberate strokes with plenty of attention to my stiffening tool. No body slides but plenty of massaging with her rather nice tits. She was ok for them to be caressed but not her minge. I had to slow her down a couple of times to prolong the pleasure. Quick clean-up after HE pop and I was away.

No kissing, fingers, oral or sex requested.

I don't think I'll be going back any time soon, but it was ok 

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 08:17:08 am by Flightfan »

Online mr.bluesky

If those are her true photographs she has a fine pair of tits and great nipples  :thumbsup:

Offline waly

been around a long time, has been known as: Sweet also Suga and probably more, many reviews of her, mad as a bag of frogs!

Offline The_Grinder

Was she on the rum and weed?

I like her, a bit crazy, a bit different, there's a lot worse around

Offline seandana

I like her, a bit crazy, a bit different, there's a lot worse around

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline seandana

If those are her true photographs she has a fine pair of tits and great nipples  :thumbsup:

She certainly has a magnificent Pair worth the entrance fee alone .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10