Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tanning rooms Wolverhampton  (Read 2956 times)

Offline southern boy

The tanning rooms have been advertising their newly renovated spa on a new advert on Gumtree massage Wolverhampton.

Offline southern boy

If you Google Gumtree massage Wolverhampton it comes up on there

Online Jasonk71

Looks like they've had a price reduction

Offline watsey

I was wondering who Louise is.
All becomes clear.
Would be nice to see what the cupboard looks like now that it's a 'Spa Room'.

Offline Cryton123

I was wondering who Louise is.
All becomes clear.
Would be nice to see what the cupboard looks like now that it's a 'Spa Room'.

Aaaaah the spa cupboard.. the only massage table I’ve been on where I could only hang one arm over the side because it was pushed up against the wall  :D :D

Offline watsey

Aaaaah the spa cupboard.. the only massage table I’ve been on where I could only hang one arm over the side because it was pushed up against the wall  :D :D
:D :D :D
Sue in Rugeley?

Online shiptonlad

I see they are advertising a black girl at weekends. Anyone know who she is and if she is any good please.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

That explains why their other ads showed Tina’s front room then!

Unless they’ve knocked it through to create a bigger room then I don’t think it will be any better. Still a place to be avoided IMO.

Offline Walsalllad15

Why avoided

Fancy visiting there so, what you think

Offline southern boy

If you fancy visiting  give it a go

Offline southern boy

A new advertisnent on Gumtree for the tanning rooms yesterday obviously working in the lockdown I

Offline watsey

A new advertisement on Gumtree for the tanning rooms yesterday obviously working in the lockdown I
It looks as though they acted on my comment about knowing what it now looks like.
Very dark and bling but at least it looks clean and hygienic if they can keep it that way.