Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen - Massage with extras - Arnold, Nottingham  (Read 6880 times)

Offline GoldTop

External Link/Members Only

Price: £40
Duration: 30 mins
Service: Full body massage with B2B and RO plus HR to finish
Date: Weds 2nd Sept

Comms: Seen Carmen before in Highbury Vale and her former pad in Arnold/Killisick so easily arranged by text.

Location: 2 minute walk from Wilko's in Arnold Town Centre. Semi-detached house but no prying neighbours

Girl: Mid to late 40's i guess. She has 2 grown up offspring back in Poland but in decent nick. Lost a few lbs from a couple of years ago. Decent tits, bit of a tummy but who hasn't at pushing 50. Very friendly, speaks good English.

Service: Up to top floor of house where Carmen has a dedicated room with massage table and en suite shower. What followed was a very good massage, plenty of oil, cc swipes and she soon discards the clothing for B2B. The B2B not up there with Jasmine standards but none-the-less for £40 I ain't complaining. Carmen allows touching of tits, arse and pussy. When I turned over, she was happy to carry on with B2B while I slipped her a finger. With about 5 mins left, she climbed into 69 position so I could tongue her pussy whilst she brought me to a finish. She doesn't offer OWO (as far I can know) but I couldn't quite tell what she was doing down there - probably just her hand but it felt good. Wiped down and bit more massaging before shower. Shower good if a little compact.

Overall: 9/10 - Decent location, friendly and trustworthy girl, great service, good price. Easy choice if in the area and that's the service you require

Offline Longrod

I have got to try this lady, thinking sometime this coming week. Not had a punt since the summer.

Offline Idba522

That sounds excellent value, after Covid a must.

Did you wear masks?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review I too regularly enjoy a tongue in her fanny, I also ask fir the blue toy up my arse now  :lol:

You can’t go wrong with Carmen, except she does get busy and sometimes not available

Would love to get her and her mate who does fs at her place in the same bed together, not been able to get hold of her this week to ask her if it’s a runner, I don’t expect sex from her but might be nice if she can join in, just thinking  :D