Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alixandra2019 (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in EN5 (East Barnet)  (Read 6123 times)

2 review(s) for Alixandra2019 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tantraman

Thanks to brownmanDan for inadvertently TOFTT-ing Alixandra2019 … I shortly thereafter made tracks back up to Barnet to try her out for my oily self …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

I called … Alixandra answered … business-like … with an hour’s notice, I booked 60mins B2B for £100. I mentioned how I’d already seen and enjoyed ??Karolina??, and so knew her location already … I also took this opportunity to clarify that Alixandra would be as per her AW profile photos, as I knew this group of SPs had a tendency to B&S between eachother … she reassuringly confirmed that she would be Alixandra.

This is the same as was with ??Karolina??

Karolina works from a flat above a restaurant on a main road. There is free parking on side streets … otherwise, it’s a 3min stroll north of Oakleigh Park train station or a 15min brisk walk north-east of Totteridge & Whetstone tube station. It is not discreet … as the street-level door to the flat is on a porch, where there is a windowed view on your right, directly into the restaurant … you can see diners, and they can see you, as you wait to be let in!

The flat is well-kept … with scented candles on carpeted stairs (surely a fire hazard!). It is clearly shared with at least one or two other FBSM SPs. Karolina’s bedroom is neat and large, set with tea-lights and tantric tunes  … housing both a double bed (for Tie & Tease or Nuru) and a massage table (for B2B or Tantric). There was a perfectly positioned standing mirror at the head of the massage table.

Looks:

Alixandra is the blonde bombshell in the photos collected below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… a handsome honey … stern ice-queen stare with piercing blue eyes … strict thin lips … harsh blonde highlights. Her hourglass figure measured 5’7” and Size 8 … with soft round 34C-assets and a firm round ass … fronted by a pristine pink pussy.

Alixandra must be in her early 30s. She spoke serviceable English, but actually chose not to speak much. Although from Ukraine, she ultimately reminded me of a cold Russian Bond girl baddie.

Services:

After being buzzed in, I was met at front door of the flat … wowser! Alixandra appeared stunningly presented in the doorway … pink-black bra and silk panties under an open lace chemise … her blonde hair tied up in high ponytail, sharpening her facial features … killer blue eyes and red hot lips. I eagerly followed Alixandra’s ass upstairs … these damn SPs know what they’re doing when you have to follow bug-eyed at ass-level … hook, line, sinker!

We confirmed B2B in the bedroom. Like Karolina did, Alixandra tried to upsell me to Tantric, which I declined. I thus handed over £100 … and undressed, as Alixandra popped out to stash the cash.

On her quick return, I was still undressing … and Alixandra thus sat on the bed nearby, and silently watched me undress. As I tried to make small talk with little feedback, Alixandra peered intently at my cock, as I pulled my boxers down … I weirdly felt a tad uncomfy, and so rushed to lie prone on pre-prepared massage table. Alixandra then quietly stood to re-angle the standing mirror at the head end, ensuring I had a reflected view over my back. In the mirror, I watched her slip out of her lingerie … beautifully nude … and drip oil all over my posterior from neck down to ass. And again like Karolina, Alixandra started her massage at the head-end of the table, by kneeling either side of my head … I relaxed in her hard and kneady hand massage down my neck to my ass … craning my neck up to ogle at her ass and back-pussy gyrating right above my head … and making eye-contact with Alixandra’s steely stare, as she intermittently turned her head back at me in the mirror.

Stepping down, Alixandra next massaged my shoulders, arms, hands and fingers … right and then left … continuing down my left glute to heel … coming up my right heel to glute. She then climbed up to kneel between my spread legs … and kneaded my soles, calves, hams … up and over my butt, back and nape. From now B2B started … oily tits slip-sliding between my ass and neck … oily hands making me squirm with CC-swipes and reach-unders … warm breath blown over my hair and ears. As I raised my head out of the face-hole, Alixandra caught me watching her reflected B2B motion … she suddenly jerked my head down to lie on its left side, and dropped down to massage my right cheek with her oily chin … still glaring at me through the mirror. She then continued to dominate by shoving my face back in the hole, as she manoeuvred over me to settle with her knees again either side of my head. More B2B down from this head-end … tits down my back … hands delving down between my legs with CC-swipes and reach-unders, and then down my thighs and calves. I dared looked out and up … catching Alixandra’s oiled ass and back-pussy again above my head. I foolishly pushed my head up to grind against her moving pubis, making Alixandra dart back a scowl and scare me back into my hole! After more wonderful B2B from top-to-bottom, side-to-side, bottom-to-top, Alixandra broke her silence to instruct me to turn over.

Now on my back, Alixandra oiled up my front … and began a worthy hand massage of my legs, stomach and chest. As she stood close by my left side in delivering her handiwork, my left hand massaged her oily right thigh … and bravely moved up her ass, squeezing and kneading … and daringly slipped up her crack. Only when my fingers went too far into fingering her back-pussy did Alixandra pull out my hand and replace it back on her ass … and I then stayed there. Around this time, Alixandra reached under the table for the same “disinfectant” spray that Karolina had used on my cock and balls … my bobbing cock then glistened with that spray and oil, as Alixandra teased it with snippets of lingam massage.

Next, Alixandra was up on the table again and kneeling between my legs … dropping straight down into B2B and Bombay rolls. As our faces rhythmically neared, Alixandra again domineered by jerking my face from side to side in order to use her chin and nose to massage my cheeks … this would’ve been supremely sexy, if Alixandra wasn’t so seemingly distant at the same time. Soon enough, Alixandra did a 180-turn, so she was in a 69 position with my supine body … her pristine pussy lips so tantalizingly close to my salivating lips, so close but so far, as she delivered B2B down between my chest and knees. I at least enjoyed thoroughly massaging her oily ass and labia, eliciting a few fanny farts with my fingerwork … although another cheeky penetrative fingering was met with a silent but firm pull-out. And while I enjoyed her bottom end, Alixandra was busy edging my cock-and-balls with her hands, tits, chin and neck. At this point, Alixandra broke her silence once more to ask if I wanted to cum. Unsure if we were nearing the end of the hour, I asked her to go for it.

Alixandra now slid her knees down along my flanks, and straddled my chest. As I fondled her hips and ass, plus reached around to squeeze her tits and nipples, she worked up my cock and balls in fast and furious lingam massage. I quickly released my creamy mess in her double-fisted grip … and Alixandra didn’t stop wanking me off until I myself had to tap her thigh to signal my submission. Alixandra then reached under the table for wet-wipes, and cleaned my package up plus her hands. She then stayed put … and her re-oiled hands returned to my softening cock … returning to conjure it back to hardening. I squirmed under her hefty straddle in sensitive pleasure and tender pain … it was too soon to try a second pop, which she appeared to be gearing up toward. I again tapped my submission, and Alixandra understood to let my knackered nob lay back … but instead now resorted to massaging my emptied balls and thighs. This I could tolerate, and so I lay back in post-cum reverie … as Alixandra indulged me. We carried on here for an age … my balls and thighs wonderfully worked out, although I did feel unusual pulls of my thighs hairs from time to time (q.v.).

Finally, Alixandra climbed down to stand at the top of my head … to start and head and face massage. Lovely, I thought … until I suddenly realized that she’d only wet-wiped her hands after my cum-fest … euurrgh! Anyway, too late, I resigned to relax with my oily-spermy hair and face ... closed my eyes … and chilled. In the end, I felt something being laid on my belly and slip over my soles … and opened my eyes to find a rolled white towel along my midriff, plus hotel slippers on my feet … nice touch.

Alixandra led me to the shower … and here I noticed weird knots in my thigh hairs, as I soaped them down. Weird in that my wispy hairs were tied in little knots … not random, but perfectly spaced as six ‘dots’ (like the 6-face on dice) over either quads … perfectly spaced and purposefully spaced. Anyway, I pulled out the conspicuous knots, relieved to have spotted them before my OH!

Back in the room, I found Alixandra wrapped in a towel and sitting on the bed. Again, pained small talk as I dressed up … and she just stared at my body, and particularly my bare quads, no doubt looking for her ‘marks’. I didn’t confront Alixandra about this, unsure whether I was overthinking things … I simply bade farewell, and Alixandra  let me out with a double-kiss by 55mins, after recommending that I try her Tantric session next time with its inherent “body kissing”.

Conclusion:

Hmm … this is a tricky one. For sure, Alixandra delivered a Positive FBSM with a cumtabulous finish … but she didn’t hit the dizzying heights of Karolina’s B2B. It may be unfair to compare … but this thus means that if and when I return to this pad, and if and when Karolina is hopefully back in action, she would be the SP whom I’d choose over Alixandra. But I guess I ought to still rate Alixandra as Positive, in herself, if not as Positive as her incredible flatmate.

Caveat:

Looking through the retrospectscope, having had time to ponder the whole shebang, I can’t help but reflect on Alixandra’s cold Bond girl baddie persona … especially her rather villainous trick of branding my thighs with her ‘marks’ that could’ve landed me in some deep water at home. I’ve wondered why would she do that? Was this a sweet parting gift for me to reminisce about her on noting the patterned hairy knots later or perhaps rather sinister skulduggery to get a married punter into trouble?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 07:20:47 pm by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:32:35 pm by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

profile gone  :bomb:

Yes, but I suspect Alixandra will be variously B&S'd in to these still active AW profiles ...

??Karolina?? - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

??Emaly?? - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... at this location.

You'll know that I TOFTT'd the original ??Karolina??, who then morphed into 'Sofia' ... and the current AW photo triplet is of an SP called 'Ilona' (whom I've seen and need to review).

I've yet to see the short-haired incumbent in the current ??Emaly?? AW photo triplet ... which previously was occupied by a red-haired Russian lovely, whom I missed.

Athough confusing, I think I've sussed this FBSM outfit out ... and can avoid being B&S'd, but defo caveat emptor.

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

Just leaving these here, in case this one ever rotates back to this EN5 gaggle ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sam_12

Bait and switch avoid this place.

I had a few good experiences at this location above the restaurant on Netherlands Road.

The girl on the last visit told me that she is being forced to work and was very angry.

I think people should avoid a place that abuse its girls and forces them to work even during Covid-19.

This place traffics young Ukraine girls.

This is illegal and suggest everyone avoids the location too.

Offline lillythesavage

Bait and switch avoid this place.

I had a few good experiences at this location above the restaurant on Netherlands Road.

The girl on the last visit told me that she is being forced to work and was very angry.

I think people should avoid a place that abuse its girls and forces them to work even during Covid-19.

If that is true did you not think to report it?

Offline tantraman

Hi Sam_12 :hi:

This is unexpected intel. I seen several SPs in this outfit over almost two years, and have even started a dedicated thread to keep track of the regular B&S ...

Ukrainian FBSM B&S Outfit in EN5 (East Barnet) - I'm going to repost your post there.

... but I've never sensed anything to suggest that the girls are being coerced, and certainly none ever have piped up to say so. Also, not all the SPs are "young" ... e.g. long-gone Alixandra2019 here was at least in her 30s, and Angela (whom I need to get round to reviewing) is easily 30-something too ... and both were confident types, who knew what they were doing and in total charge of interactions. Having said that, I have more recently seen two new "young" SPs, who came across as inexperienced in FBSM arts, so your post does make me wonder.

:unknown:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 06:20:35 pm by tantraman »