Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mei (chinese massage) - Stevenage  (Read 9557 times)

Offline bobby1973

External Link/Members Only

went to see mei again this week

comms by text ok
try my luck and asked if i could get a body to body massage
mei texted back no body to body massage just massage and bj £45
said ok and book time, going to get a bj this time

place....we all have read about the venue block of flats
clean and warm

lady....we have all read about mei
but as for belly its not as big as some have said
she is a fit chinese milf

got there and got buzzed in knock on door
the door opened with mei behind quick kiss and lead to the room
another kiss which turned in to a snog  very nice
got undressed face down in the hole
mei started massaging my back and legs with the odd cc swipes
then the phone started to make a noise ( text )
which she replied to
and then again
was not happy about that :angry:

then she whispered in my ear turn over
as i did to my shock mei was in just her knickers  :yahoo:
she started massaging my chest and rubbing my cock
she then looked at me and pointed at her knickers as to say on or off
off i say which she did   :thumbsup:
she then start owo wow so good
as i gave her a good fingering
next thing i know she is on top of me grinding her pussy on my cock
i ask her to swap places, she got off and as i got off
mei got on the table sideways with me in between her legs
i asked for a condom and she pointed to the towels
found one and put it on and went to town
no way was any one else in the flat as she was so loud
she was really on it
it was so good i couldn't hold on much longer
said i was about to come
she wagged her finger and no and pointed at her belly
so pulled out whipped the condom off and come over her belly and bush
she was laughing and saying naughty boy
all i know was happy christmas to me
not sure why she was so different  to last time when i only got hr
but in not going to complain
another snog then home very happy

Offline winkywanky

This is all most bizarre (but very wonderful).

Her service seems to get more and more (ie better and better).

Is this with punters she has seen before, or is she just doing more and more anyway?

I've seen her twice, the first time just HR, the second time I got her top down to suck on her titties, and she blew me.

Starting to think I should go again and get to fuck her this time!

I wonder how much all of this is because:

she's actually feeling horny and just acting naively on that.

Or..

when Dave's not there, she just lets rip?

Speaking of which, perhaps that was him texting her, telling her not to get up to any mischief, and her telling him to fuck off?  :lol:

Offline Wozel

Looks like I’m going to have to try my luck as last time I made enquirers over the phone and she was very adamant about no FS etc .

Op one question, what time did you book her ?

Offline winkywanky

...obviously just as she was ovulating  :D

Offline bobby1973

i have seen mei 3 times
twice at weekends
always late morning

Offline bobby1973

mr winky go again
it was 3rd time lucky for me
and at £45 its still great value

Offline winkywanky

The value is undoubted, and I find her kind of hot in a Chinese milfy way. She's a little bit cheeky with a glint in her eye, and she has nice titties.

And she has her own supply of condoms now? That obviously indicates intent!  :D

Brisey22

I got luck on 3rd visit she is well up for it she is hot girl
Was seeing her this week but was to busy will see her again before Christmas
She is lovely and I agree belly not big and has tight pussy

Offline bobby1973

but no reviews mr brisey22
shame

Brisey22

Have told more or less everything on previous replys

Offline Wozel

Sounds like you have to visit her a good few times before she gives out the real goodies

Offline winkywanky

I'm thinking of asking Mei over to mine for Xmas  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

I bet she could do a mean sweet & sour Turkey  :D

Brisey22

I don't think she's getting it from dave I saw him outside the flats with her he is old boy
Maybe that's why she is so horny

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have been to see her a couple of times.

For an hour at a time. I gave her a £20 tip at the start.

Started with DFK.. she is quite submissive it seems.
Stripped each other off.. fingering her.. pushed her onto the massage table. Told her I was going to fuck her got out a condom.. fucked her.. good massage afterwards and had a BJ at the end first visit and fucked her at the end second visit.

Good value girl.

This was early during the day.

Sparx

This is one of the most entertaining threads/plots i've followed for ages!  I'm going to have to pay her a visit, just to see what happens.  I had to cancel on her a while a go, but it would seem she's growing in confidence all the time.  The question is, what time should I book?

What does the best time seem to visit her and on weekdays or weekends?

It's like the lottery, but with a much higher chance of winning :D

Offline Wozel

This is one of the most entertaining threads/plots i've followed for ages!  I'm going to have to pay her a visit, just to see what happens.  I had to cancel on her a while a go, but it would seem she's growing in confidence all the time.  The question is, what time should I book?

What does the best time seem to visit her and on weekdays or weekends?

It's like the lottery, but with a much higher chance of winning :D

Exactly what I’m thinking, think you have to book her early morning and have to see her 2/3 times before she lets you stick it in her

Offline winkywanky

...now that's what I call a loyalty card!

Sparx

To be honest, it seems everyone is getting what they pay for at the very least.  You can't argue with that!  The lottery/loyalty part is just a bonus that you shouldn't expect.  I was quoted for a massage with hand relief last time.  I'm intrigued by her and will definitely book up when I get the chance.

Brisey22

Let's hope Dave dosnt realise what she is doing and puts
A stop to it
I've keep seeing her when I can
She is by far the best I've seen for ages

Brisey22

Let's hope Dave dosnt find out what she's up to
She is by far best I've seen. For ages
Long may it continue

Offline LEOJONTY

mr winky go again
it was 3rd time lucky for me
and at £45 its still great value

45 for an hour ?

Offline winkywanky

Yes, for the 'basic service'. Happy Ending is an extra £10 on top of that.

And it seems others have added a little extra tip to show their appreciation, which seems fair enough when she goes that extra mile.

Offline Dick Emeroids

I bet she could do a mean sweet & sour Turkey  :D
..and might even extend to a gobble.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline winkywanky

She's even let a couple of guys into her giblets  ;)

Offline Mabbsey

Loving these "Mei" threads guys...most entertaining and fascinating. I'm due a 3rd visit and will hopefully reach the platinum door level  :hi:

Offline Wozel

I’m going tonight ( review to follow) she did however say no nudity and no oral just HE. Let’s see

Offline johnholmesm8

No photos of her on the viva street that I can see....just pics of the room....can anyone describe her?

Offline Sigma

Think ill test her out next week, hopefully save is working.

Offline winkywanky

No photos of her on the viva street that I can see....just pics of the room....can anyone describe her?

Do a search on her name, plenty of descriptions.

But in a nutshell, probably late 30s, cute and milfy with a very slight belly and nice perky tits, as well as a cheeky glint in her eye.

Not inscrutable at all, thankfully.

Offline johnholmesm8

Thanks for the description. I might take a punt on this one and I'll leave a review, yes my first in a year!

I like the idea of just a normal standard Asian milf. I've learnt from you guys that a text saying massage only and no sex might find me lucky enough to have the old fella leave her home alone, and also giving her maybe £20 extra and quietly asking her to look after me and saying I might like to fuck her nice and quietly might see her coming through with a little extra!

Brisey22

Good luck hope Davies out when you go
I went again this week about the 6th time
Arranged time daytime
Asked her to wear sexy skirt
Arrived she opened door and she look sexy
Zip up top and zip up leather skirt
Just about got in room she was all over me was kissing and touching
Undid her top then started playing with her pussy tho her thong
She was getting wet
She undressed me and gave my cock a kiss
Laid her on table played with her pussy 
Remove her skirt and thong was kissing her knipples
She was so horny
She then started owo it was so good
She was getting louder so no one else there
I returned the favour and gave her oral
Oh my god she loved it made her cum
Then on with condom and started to fuck her she is tight and so good
She was playing with her tits as I fucked her she came again
I was about to cum and she pulled me out took condom off and wanked over her stomach
Wow so good
Gd luck everyone she is hot

Offline bobby1973

well done it looks like every ones getting some action now
would love to see her again
dont think i can get the time to get to stevenage until next year :lol:

mei has to be the find of the year :thumbsup:

Brisey22

I agree she is by far the best vfm girl I've seen and she seams to really enjoy what she does
And that's quite rare with chinese girls
Let's hope she stays around for a long time

Offline johnholmesm8

Good luck hope Davies out when you go
I went again this week about the 6th time
Arranged time daytime
Asked her to wear sexy skirt
Arrived she opened door and she look sexy
Zip up top and zip up leather skirt
Just about got in room she was all over me was kissing and touching
Undid her top then started playing with her pussy tho her thong
She was getting wet
She undressed me and gave my cock a kiss
Laid her on table played with her pussy 
Remove her skirt and thong was kissing her knipples
She was so horny
She then started owo it was so good
She was getting louder so no one else there
I returned the favour and gave her oral
Oh my god she loved it made her cum
Then on with condom and started to fuck her she is tight and so good
She was playing with her tits as I fucked her she came again
I was about to cum and she pulled me out took condom off and wanked over her stomach
Wow so good
Gd luck everyone she is hot

So you reckon weekday daytime meets will find Dave normally out? All comms done via text but people reckon Dave runs the phone? I'd really like to fuck this Chinese milf.....always preferred the Chinese girls as they start to age.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 09:33:07 am by johnholmesm8 »

Brisey22

No she runs her phonecwhen he's not there
I've seen her with 2 phones in the room
And one has he's picture on front
If you text daytime you get a different response

Offline johnholmesm8

No she runs her phonecwhen he's not there
I've seen her with 2 phones in the room
And one has he's picture on front
If you text daytime you get a different response

Good intel. I'll text during the day and specifically ask when best to come round for full service.

Offline Sigma

Good intel. I'll text during the day and specifically ask when best to come round for full service.

I don't think your going to have any luck by blatantly asking.

Offline Tricky59

Saw Mei for the first time for a massage last week she was wearing the zip up top and skirt, (previously mentioned in another post), however she was wearing black tights so groping her was never going to happen. My text to her was only about the massage I was looking for, in case 'Dave' saw it/was involved with her appointments, (I booked late weekday morning).
Only when in her massage room did the subject of a HE come up and the extra £10 was duly deposited into her hand.
Mei's appearance and flat has been covered many times before but would agree that she is an attractive Chinese MILF with a slight belly.
The first thing I'll say is that she gives a great massage and is worth seeing just for that and whilst I flirted with her throughout it was always going to be a massage with a HE so maybe the regularity of seeing her is the key or maybe she is just selective as to who she wants to have a bit more fun with, only time will tell. We did chat afterwards and she gave me a strange cuddle from the side plus she told me of her son in China and showed me a picture of 'Dave' who she is engaged too although I'm sure that there is no love from her side in this arrangement.
I fully intend to go back again as I previously said, her massage is really good quality and if it turns out to be another massage plus HE for £55 then she is still worth the visit.

Offline bobby1973

i'm almost starting to feel sorry for dave now :lol:

thats good intel
well done

Offline winkywanky

Saw Mei for the first time for a massage last week she was wearing the zip up top and skirt, (previously mentioned in another post), however she was wearing black tights so groping her was never going to happen. My text to her was only about the massage I was looking for, in case 'Dave' saw it/was involved with her appointments, (I booked late weekday morning).
Only when in her massage room did the subject of a HE come up and the extra £10 was duly deposited into her hand.
Mei's appearance and flat has been covered many times before but would agree that she is an attractive Chinese MILF with a slight belly.
The first thing I'll say is that she gives a great massage and is worth seeing just for that and whilst I flirted with her throughout it was always going to be a massage with a HE so maybe the regularity of seeing her is the key or maybe she is just selective as to who she wants to have a bit more fun with, only time will tell. We did chat afterwards and she gave me a strange cuddle from the side plus she told me of her son in China and showed me a picture of 'Dave' who she is engaged too although I'm sure that there is no love from her side in this arrangement.
I fully intend to go back again as I previously said, her massage is really good quality and if it turns out to be another massage plus HE for £55 then she is still worth the visit.

Well here's some very interesting info on Mei!

Yes, she does give a great massage IMO.

I think the regularity thing is quite correct, I got a lot more on my 2nd visit and she definitely recognised me from the 1st. I really should go for the 3rd!!  :D

Oh wow, a son in China. Well of course this all makes perfect sense - a couple of members here have seen a guy (in the vicinity of the flats) who they think is Dave, quite a bit older...is that him? So I guess he's sweet on her, she's making him money, they'll get married and she'll be able to bring her son over to the UK. When that happens, what happens re: dave is anybody's guess  :unknown:.

Offline johnholmesm8

Well here's some very interesting info on Mei!

Yes, she does give a great massage IMO.

I think the regularity thing is quite correct, I got a lot more on my 2nd visit and she definitely recognised me from the 1st. I really should go for the 3rd!!  :D

Oh wow, a son in China. Well of course this all makes perfect sense - a couple of members here have seen a guy (in the vicinity of the flats) who they think is Dave, quite a bit older...is that him? So I guess he's sweet on her, she's making him money, they'll get married and she'll be able to bring her son over to the UK. When that happens, what happens re: dave is anybody's guess  :unknown:.

Yes kinda feel sorry for Dave but what does he really think or expect? I've not seen him but I assume he's a lot older and is seriously punching. If your missus has guys over for massages you've got to guess the guys are looking for something more than you get at a local beauty salon!

Point taken about being more subtle with the texts, maybe revert to other advice about actually specifically saying in text that just want a massage and nothing sexual. Might mean Dave takes advantage of the time to pop into town and leaves her free to do what she likes; I'd agree she is only probably going to want to do more with a guy she fancies, she's only making another £20 or so. I suspect half of the full sex experience is for her own benefit if Dave is old and she has hotter naked guys in front of her.

Good chat this one, Mei sounds like a right find. I'm back to work next week in Stevenage so will get the secret phone and get involved.

Brisey22

A bit of info about mei
I went today Saturday
Don't normally for Sat but couldn't get to her in
The week so thought I'd try
Was shown in a normal she knows me well now
She was wearing zip top and zip skirt
She undressed me and started touching me I laid her on bed
And undressed her she was up for it
Didn't realise anyone was about
But then heard a cough outside the door
Just be Dave it didn't stop her tho had her
Knickers off and boots out was fingering her while she gave me owo
She was rubbing my cock around outside of pussy
I didn't last long and came over her stomach
Then she gave me a massage
After she told me not busy as he not working over Xmas
Said goodbyes will see her nexted week
But as I said it didn't stop her going for it
Even with Dave in other room

Offline johnholmesm8

A bit of info about mei
I went today Saturday
Don't normally for Sat but couldn't get to her in
The week so thought I'd try
Was shown in a normal she knows me well now
She was wearing zip top and zip skirt
She undressed me and started touching me I laid her on bed
And undressed her she was up for it
Didn't realise anyone was about
But then heard a cough outside the door
Just be Dave it didn't stop her tho had her
Knickers off and boots out was fingering her while she gave me owo
She was rubbing my cock around outside of pussy
I didn't last long and came over her stomach
Then she gave me a massage
After she told me not busy as he not working over Xmas
Said goodbyes will see her nexted week
But as I said it didn't stop her going for it
Even with Dave in other room

Good feedback Brisky.

Definitely need to pay her a visit when I'm back at work. I'll definitely feedback my experience on here.

Sounds like if you catch her in horny mood, probably a good sign is wearing the famous zip skirt and boots, pay her extra and ask to be looked after, take the lead and put her on the bed then could be lucky day.

Offline Samsunguy

Has anyone gotten any added extras on the first visit

Offline Sigma

Has anyone gotten any added extras on the first visit

Yes, I ended up seeing her recently. got messed about a bit with her client before overrunning by 20 mins which meant my hour appointment got dropped to 30 mins. In the end probably not a bad thing as the massage itself was pretty poor, but after the turn over without prompt she started to lick my nipples and then proceeded to give me a short blow job.

At the beginning of the meet i attempted to get her clothes off but that was an adamant refusal, i think because Dave was being noisy next door. However once she started the blow job it took barely any convincing to get her naked and fucking. I think she must have gotten pretty horny from the sucking. All in all she came quite hard and had to muffle herself so despite the rocky start it was VFM. It is a bit out of the way for me so I would probably only return if I was in the area.

Offline Samsunguy

Yes, I ended up seeing her recently. got messed about a bit with her client before overrunning by 20 mins which meant my hour appointment got dropped to 30 mins. In the end probably not a bad thing as the massage itself was pretty poor, but after the turn over without prompt she started to lick my nipples and then proceeded to give me a short blow job.

At the beginning of the meet i attempted to get her clothes off but that was an adamant refusal, i think because Dave was being noisy next door. However once she started the blow job it took barely any convincing to get her naked and fucking. I think she must have gotten pretty horny from the sucking. All in all she came quite hard and had to muffle herself so despite the rocky start it was VFM. It is a bit out of the way for me so I would probably only return if I was in the area.

Thanks how much for 30mins?