Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Today  (Read 816 times)

smithie1000

FFS had one at Sue's Monday but got the urge today for a bit more.
Biked it to Boldmere and had the kissing, fingering, and shooting it on her belly.  Fuck me load of money this week, will be broke at this rate lol
 :dash:

Offline BustaNut

I know exactly how you feel mate. I only punted yesterday and have got the horn again today!! At this rate I might have to put quite a few hours overtime in this month. I was thinking about TOFTT with this little beauty  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She works out of the glasshouse building behind broad street with the well known Czech group.

Offline Juankerr

I know exactly how you feel mate. I only punted yesterday and have got the horn again today!!
I have spells like that. Not long ago had 3 in 3 days and did £250 in 2 days last week  :wacko:

smithie1000

I know exactly how you feel mate. I only punted yesterday and have got the horn again today!! At this rate I might have to put quite a few hours overtime in this month. I was thinking about TOFTT with this little beauty  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She works out of the glasshouse building behind broad street with the well known Czech group.
Shit she looks nice, please tell me how you got on

smithie1000

Fuck me, we truly get the urge lol

Offline BustaNut

I'm booked in for half hour shortly - I'll report back when I'm done.

Offline BustaNut

Ok, so having just taken one for the team...........it's not the girl from the pictures. I'm not going to do a full review right now, but here are some of the highlights:
She's very very slim, probably very early twenties, has a gorgeous smile and is very submissive/open to suggestions. I pounded the shit out of her in several positions and she took it like a trooper, with a smile at all times.
The low/negative points: very plain looking (not ugly, but not stand out beautiful either), no tits (must be an A cup at best - I have more tit than her!!), hairy arms and back  :scare: , piss poor blowjob technique, very rough handjob technique, no kissing at all.
Personally, I wouldn't see her again as she's far too slim for me and I'm probably being generous, but I'd rate her as a neutral (just on the basis of the pounding I gave her - Rocco Siffredi would have been proud of that!!).
However, if you like very slim girls who can take a pounding, then she may be the one for you.

smithie1000

great bust a nut, just the feed back we need as some would like that but not me.