Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Profile & Ignorant - "Indian_Priyah"  (Read 806 times)

Cal9126

Sent her a message, few days back. "Indian_Priyah" replies saying that she is in a different location. My fault as I didn't realise this. So I message her yesterday when I noticed she is back in Birmingham/Walsall as she puts on her profile (It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out they are not the same area) clealy shows her level of intelligence.....so I follow up with a phone call....(no reply) ok then.....busy maybe ???.... fair enough. Today she is showing available on her profile.... so I send her a message and again follow up with a phone call....no answer to both.

"BEST COCK TEASE ON AW" as stated - is exactly what she is....

Clearly a fake profile

I would strongly advise to stay clear.

Profile link: "Indian_Priyah"

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline P.O.G

I doubt highly the profile is fake. She's probably just one of those illusive or really busy working girls, coupled with poor communication and organisational skills.

LICKER99

This happens all the time OP. WG's are not generally known for great organisation or being reliable. You will get over it!. Maybe you even failed her screening... who knows, move on.

midlandz_boy88

Ive tried texting calling, same no response. Even emailing. I gave up when her profile changed to size 12.
Was a 10 b4