Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hawthorn Berries - May help with wood  (Read 419 times)

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I take Hawthorn Berries as I have high blood pressure.. I exercise LOADs  and I am the right weight for my height but still if I don't really watch what I eat my BP just goes sky high over the past few years I have also started to take Hawthorn Berries as they are suppose to help your blood flow and can help with BP..

With all the threads on Wood and supplements that people take on the day I was wondering if people have ever considered more long term supplements? Hawthorn Berries are not a one of, you take them every day .

I have never had a wood problem and I am now in my mid 40s I can still get a raging hard on for hours just like I did in my 20s so maybe it my life style and maybe the Hawthorn ..

I do all the stuff that's bad for you as well, I drink more than I should and I do enjoy a good take away. If I did not exercise loads I really would be about 3 or 4 stone heaver and maybe I would find it hard to get wood :)

I might be talking uter shit but hey, who knows :) any other long terms things people do for good wood ?

DannyJames

I do all the stuff that's bad for you as well, I drink more than I should and I do enjoy a good take away.

any other long terms things people do for good wood ?

You've found an answer yourself.

Being healthy is about more than just the weight on the scale, why not scale back on some of the less nutritious stuff? This doesn't mean abstinence, just balance. Taking any kind of 'natural remedy' instead of, rather than in addition to, getting the basics covered just seems like a waste to me.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

You've found an answer yourself.

Being healthy is about more than just the weight on the scale, why not scale back on some of the less nutritious stuff? This doesn't mean abstinence, just balance. Taking any kind of 'natural remedy' instead of, rather than in addition to, getting the basics covered just seems like a waste to me.

good advice :)

I take the Hawthorn as a long time ago my BP was sky high, I was going to get put on meds, I was eating well , exercising but still had sky high BP so as well as reading part of the internet I bought a book and among other tweaks it suggested Hawthorn and for me they work. Hawthorn can help improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions, widen the blood vessels, and increase the transmission of nerve signals.. so my thinking was wood then help with blood flow in other areas :)

Am I in danger of turning this in a BP thread :)

But, do think it can help External Link/Members Only

Offline Popperpumppunt

Celery and garlic are also good for blood pressure. Try garlic bread just before a punt