Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lack of anything new thats quality on AdultWork  (Read 1533 times)

mikey40

The last year has been the worst for sometime imo. 18 pages on aw for London today but apart from 3/4 all rubbish. And the ones that are good have been around ages. Can remember a couple of years back there was loads of choice and 80 to 100 per hour max. And good looking with GFE. Also if nothing on AW there were decent lookers in soho walk-ups and new girls popping up all the time. Another back up was LMP.  Whats happened to all the Polish and Czech stunners that we're coming here?

slow and low

Valid post, quality on aw has definitely dropped.

Offline MisterMr

Totally agree. How some of these women think they can sell their wares for more than £10 per hour baffles me. There are exceptions but overall the quality is very poor on AW 

Offline The_Don

At OP

A/W can be a mind field but ever tried TOFFT  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

I agree with OP. Always search in London, price £80-120, Polish and Hungarians. Still the same faces. No new talents on London's stage.

It's strange because at this moment GBP has the best exchange rate with PLN (Polish Zloty) since 2007 (1GBP ---> 5.9PLN now). I remember in 2008/09 ("credit crunch") i got only 4PLN for 1GBP. It was disaster and i wanted to come back home.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Agreed, agreed, agreed, but...

Where would we be without AW?

Think on that

Offline GreyDave

Agreed, agreed, agreed, but...

Where would we be without AW?

Think on that

Back to the days of newsagent cards phone boxes contact mags and even worst prossienet :D :D :D :D maybe .......
opps I swore sorry mods
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:25:46 am by GreyDave »

Offline The_Don

Back to the days of newsagent cards phone boxes contact mags

I've seen many of these cards (in phone boxes to) + mags and walk up places but never opted for them.

For all its pitfall and issues, A/W (some profiles, not all) gives punter more info/details than cards/mags ever did. Once of the benefits of the internet.

As for that other sites (there are several), I've visited them from time to time.

They don't and can't compare to the value of UKP and what it done for punters  :hi:

I like to thank all that have made UKP possible and kept its up and running. And all the contributors members that share info making punting less of a mind field. When looking for and getting the right W/G for services that matter to them  :thumbsup: 

mikey40

I'm not knocking AW, just the tons of crap profiles that now seem to be on there. Used to get genuine face pictures, now they are either fake or blurred and so many romanians.

charming_red

With more shit popping up the quality on AW has definately decreased.

This coupled with many girls hiking up their prices is a no-no from me :thumbsdown:

slow and low

Tending to go more for 30 minute punts now with trusted girls than risk an hour with an potentially dodgy aw debutant.

Offline loner

Tending to go more for 30 minute punts now with trusted girls than risk an hour with an potentially dodgy aw debutant.

I agree, I find myself going 30 minutes with trusted ones also. I swear i used to see more new decent girls, wonder if there has been a crack down with the conservatives etcetc

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

With more shit popping up the quality on AW has definately decreased.

The worst thing is they still tolerate far too leniently blatantly fake profiles that may earn them money, while pulling down the profiles of popular girls here at a stroke.

Sadly there is no rival competitor site, so unfortunately a case of better the devil you know.

Offline The_Don

The worst thing is they still tolerate far too leniently blatantly fake profiles that may earn them money, while pulling down the profiles of popular girls here at a stroke.

All the credits belong to A/W, when on the account and if they close or restrict a profile. They take them  :mad: