Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blacklist on Adultwork  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Jamboney

Looking for some advice, if you add prossies to your blacklist on AW does this stop them from being able to contact you?

oring123

Not sure but i use black list as the opposite to hot list as when on black list you never see their profiles on any seach or saved search you do from then on so it hides old shit and gives you more chance to see new blood
Works well like that for me !
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:36:26 pm by oring123 »

Burnside

No all that does is stop their profiles from coming up if you did a search in her area.
You can block them if you don't want anymore emails from them.
Hope this is of help, and hope you've not had any hassle. :unknown:

Offline OakTree

No all that does is stop their profiles from coming up if you did a search in her area.
You can block them if you don't want anymore emails from them.
Hope this is of help, and hope you've not had any hassle. :unknown:

I think you can only block someone who's already emailed you. I don't think you can block someone who hasn't yet.

Burnside

Why would you wanna block someone you've never had contact with ?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I think it makes the blacklisted person invisible to your searches (but doesn't make you invisible to him/her), and also blocks incoming messages from him/her - you never see them, and the sender sees them flagged as "unread deleted".

Offline Jamboney

hope you've not had any hassle. :unknown:

Found the block sender button in the emails section. Cheers for your help  :hi: Long story short I did a negative review that hasn't gone down very well!

Offline OakTree

Why would you wanna block someone you've never had contact with ?

i wouldn't but I've seen many on AW without involving the booking process or email. It's feasible if I was to fall out with one of them I may well want to block any further contact with them. Perhaps this is what the case is with the OP.

Offline maxxblue

It isn't possible for punters to leave reviews on AW unless we have booked them through AW.

Does anyone know if the same rules apply for WG's wanting to leave reviews on punters?

Offline Marmalade

I dunno about blacklist... as mentioned, I think it just stops them showing up.

Make sure you opt out of Client Connections if you don't want prossies annoying you:

from AW:

Client Connections - FAQs for Service Seekers

Q. Do I have to participate in this system?
A. No.  Untick the relevant box on your Edit Profile Page.

Q. Will I start receiving spam in my AdultWork.com Email?
A. No, Flirts & Proposals come via a different route into your Flirt inbox, so can easily be ignored and reviewed at your leisure.

Q. Do I need to verify or supply ID?
A. No.  Service providers that want access to the system do, but this ensures that anyone contacting you is legitimate.

Q. How do I stop someone from contacting me?
A. Mechanisms are in place (in addition to the blocked senders system) to stop the same person contacting you repeatedly.

How do I block/unblock members or view my blocked senders?

To block a member, click to view an email or booking, click on Block Sender

To view blocked members, click on Blocked Senders from your Emails section.

To unblock members, click on Blocked Senders (from your Emails section), then click on Unblock against the member who you wish to unblock.

If you find you are not able to block members, please ensure pop-ups are enabled for External Link/Members Only before clicking on the 'block' link.