Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Gifts......  (Read 3514 times)

Offline webpunter

The odd burd will offer alcoholic drinks - wine beer etc - as well as soft drinks / water [not just @ xmas].  If nice wine for example & they have a glass and its a good meet,  i'll make a mental note & most likely buy something similar for a repeat visit [if this happens].  Things have a habit of going well on these occasions.  Less likely if a burd offers Diamond White or Newky Brown Ale  :lol:

Some years ago I bought a girl a bottle of wine - quite a nice bottle. She said she didn't drink, so I took it away with me and never made that mistake again

ClarkeOfTheCourse

+1  :hi:

A wise sage once said on this forum " treat them like your plumber " . So who is going to rush round to their plumber's house with a bottle of red and some chocs ? :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All business etiquette and relationships are based on the client beinging rewarded for his  custom and his loyalty  :thumbsup:  Therefore we get the gifts  :bomb:

Excellent policy. I've never seen a WG more than twice - visa reasons - but for those that see girls regularly, it's the girls that should offering discounts or gifts to their clients for repeat business. I've seen some girls offer loyalty cards like Costa, this sort of thing should be encouraged. Unfortunately most believe too much in their own hype to think that they shouldn't be showered in gifts as tips on top of their fees  :lol:

Offline kenny

In my work, we receive a bunch of gifts for Christmas from our long term suppliers. I have, on a few occasions, given gifts to a few of my suppliers, who have surpassed themselves in their service and dug me out of a hole (nope, not that kinda hole :P).  On this analogy, if you have a long term working relationship with a particular supplier (WG) who perform beyond your expectation, a nice gesture might not be particularly a bad thing. On saying that, I don't usually visit same girl more than a few times anyway, so I've never had a long term working relationship with a GW, so no gifts from me thus far

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124016.0

This is how it ends up when you start tipping and buying presents  :scare: :manhater: :dash:

Smudgey

Am I wrong, is this place somewhere to come to get a proper review not a love in review like AW?
Just because a guy speaks open and honest it don't mean you have to continue waving your cock in the air in an act of bravado!
You want to guy a gift for anyone who has given you a good service then what's the problem!

Only problem I can see is guys having these "regulars" need to get out more and see the wider world, if you want a regular fuck then go to Thailand and buy yourself a wife.....she'll wash your pants after to!

Redhead Lover

If I had an unwanted secret santa from the bastards at work, I might re-wrap that, in the slim hope it leads to an extra 30 minutes for free!

Offline zigzag

This hobby costs enough anyway, wouldn't buy a gift, but saw my reg last week and she gave me a Xmas card, also says she'll give me my Xmas present next time I see her!

Offline webpunter

Well observed !   However they are Welsh so a perfect fit for being "NUTTAHS"  :sarcastic:
Edit - spelling:  NUTTAHS / NUTTERZzz / NUTTERS take your pick

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124016.0

This is how it ends up when you start tipping and buying presents  :scare: :manhater: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:18:46 pm by webpunter »

Offline peter purves

This hobby costs enough anyway, wouldn't buy a gift, but saw my reg last week and she gave me a Xmas card, also says she'll give me my Xmas present next time I see her!

Been thinking I've never been given a gift as such. Good job I haven't been expecting any  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

I remember Olivia* used to show me all these gifts she got from her fluffies, fuck me some men live on a different planet...

I found this piece interesting:

"The Glamour Models Getting Men To Buy Them Expensive Presents For Nothing: Some gifts are worth more than £2,000"

in particular:

But what’s in it for the men?

“I think it turns men on. There's a fetish called financial domination and this is like a passive version of that,” Sophie explains.
  :rose:

External Link/Members Only 

« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 11:11:32 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac