Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desperate for a punt!  (Read 1624 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

At a fabulous resort this week with the family, loads of activities, great food etc. but also heaps of gorgeous, friendly young girls on the staff and guests, no chance of any shenanigans until next week, got a chubby 24/7, desperate for a punt, I'm obsessed, right?

Offline Roth

At a fabulous resort this week with the family, loads of activities, great food etc. but also heaps of gorgeous, friendly young girls on the staff and guests, no chance of any shenanigans until next week, got a chubby 24/7, desperate for a punt, I'm obsessed, right?

Perfectly normal IMHO. :hi:  You might have to nip off for a sly wank though in case someone notices the stiffy in your swimmers!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

ickydicky

have you considered fucking you missis. :dance: just a random thot :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Are you fucking kidding me!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Perfectly normal IMHO. :hi:  You might have to nip off for a sly wank though in case someone notices the stiffy in your swimmers!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Thanks Roth, trying to find an opportunity, carrying my bollocks around in a wheelbarrow, gonna burst....

Offline anyfucker

pervert !!

Yeboahsleftfoot

pervert !!

Just got worse - been sat next to an absolute darling with blow job lips with a fella who was punching so far above his weight it was like Josh Warrington taking on Tyson Fury!

ickydicky

a seeking arrangements arrangement maybe :yahoo:

Yeboahsleftfoot

a seeking arrangements arrangement maybe :yahoo:

I was sitting there thinking I'd love to seek an arrangement between my cock and her mouth!

oring123

Yeboahsleftfoot

wank in the sea ??

Mighty clog up the bay with tsunami of jizz....

ickydicky

or salt water sting your knobend. nasty.

Yeboahsleftfoot

or salt water sting your knobend. nasty.

I once fucked a girl on the beach, partly in the sea, luckily pulled out in time so it wasn't "from here to paternity"

ickydicky

I once fucked a girl on the beach, partly in the sea, luckily pulled out in time so it wasn't "from here to paternity"

fucking brilliant :lol: :D

Offline Buttons

Experienced similar frustrations at a Centre Parc with family a few years back. Was going through one of my fit milf stages and the ladies of a certain age in bikinis were a source of constant interest.

When I got home I booked a trusted regular, who fits the milf brief, and requested she wear a bikini, preferably black. Met at the door and she's wearing her usual little black dress, but once in the bedroom the dress came off, with a cheeky "will thus do?", to reveal the black bikini. I don't think I've got that stiff that quickly for a long time.........just drifting off on the memory now....... :cool:

Offline webpunter

OP - not long until start of the footy.  To take your mind off things.  Briefly - although won't take long for Bell-End Road to resume normal service.  Back to hooring me thinks  :lol:

Offline peter purves

Hi de Hi...Ho de Ho[e]  :dance:

Couldn't resist mate. Hope it's not too bad
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi de Hi...Ho de Ho[e]  :dance:

Couldn't resist mate. Hope it's not too bad

This place is certainly not Maplins Peter! I reckon that my first post holiday release in London will make the Fake Taxi driver's look like a trickle....