Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre Paid Visa cards  (Read 1025 times)

Offline anonyorks

Anyone bought any of these?, my usual way of buying Adult Work credits has ceased to exist and can't use my own account for obvious reasons. I noticed these in the local supermarket and you can get them preloaded with £25/£50 so I'm presuming I can buy one cash then use it to add AW credits. Didn't know whether to put here or off topic!

Cheers

KJ121212

I use paysafecard. It used to be called ukash. You buy them from shops with a paypoint in cash and then they can be swapped for AW credits

carefree

Pockit MasterCard, it's the future :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

I use paysafecard. It used to be called ukash. You buy them from shops with a paypoint in cash and then they can be swapped for AW credits

Works very well.  Easy to get and use.  No audit trail as long as you destry the voucher after you've used it.

Only downside I have found is that it is available in £10, £25, £50 values.  If you don't use the full value you have to keep the 16 digit PIN safe somewhere.  Not a problem with AW as you can just buy a £10 one, their minimum purchase.

Offline AnthG

You could use Revolut

External Link/Members Only

This gives you a prepaid credit card number via an app on your phone.

I have been using it a lot for my XboxOne digital purchases from the Russian and Argentinian Xbox stores and cannot fault it and it seems it would be perfect for Adultwork credit purchases given the secure way it works. (< And there is a perfect and true excuse if you other half ever asks why you have Revolut, you can do the same with the PS4 if you have this instead too, or Steam if you are a PC gamer so three possibly legitimate reasons to use and have it)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:54:00 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

AC82

CashPlus cards are brilliant I've had one for ages

Offline george r

local co op sells them ..its a bit like a mobile phone top up voucher with a load of numbers on.

Two tone

Pockit MasterCard, it's the future :hi:

Can you get these in the shops or do you have to register online and get it sent to your home address?

I would like to avoid having these sent to my home address as it would cause unnecessary questions.