Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Personality shining through  (Read 963 times)

Tallboy2

I recently saw a WG who to most wouldnt be the most atractive girl. Yet it was one of the most enjoyable punts for me; so much so she earned herself another 100 the next night as i returned for seconds.
Reason:
Personality 10/10
She made sure she was ready, clean, smiled all the time, showed enthusiasm. Put effort in to create the right atmosphere. Listened to what i wanted. She did what all service providers (in any proffession) should do and put the customer first and did a bloody good job of it.
Makes all the difference and made it one of my best punts recently.

Offline Corus Boy

Any chance of a link to this little star?

Offline peter purves

I recently saw a WG who to most wouldnt be the most atractive girl. Yet it was one of the most enjoyable punts for me; so much so she earned herself another 100 the next night as i returned for seconds.
Reason:
Personality 10/10
She made sure she was ready, clean, smiled all the time, showed enthusiasm. Put effort in to create the right atmosphere. Listened to what i wanted. She did what all service providers (in any proffession) should do and put the customer first and did a bloody good job of it.
Makes all the difference and made it one of my best punts recently.

This is what Smiths (of the Smiths-onian Institute) has been advocating. It is the 'attitude' of the WG (not her race, pricing etc) that is the determinative factor on receiving a good service
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:57:17 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

ickydicky

Offline cueball

link please :(

+1

C'mon TB, don't be keeping her all to yourself. You've kind of started something here.

We all like a lass with a good personality.

On the main board too, her business will go through the roof. She'll thank you in the long run  :sarcastic:

Tallboy2

Any chance of a link to this little star?
Check my reviews
Shes on there. Only one in North East

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she looks perfectly nice to me :unknown: x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline cueball

Check my reviews
Shes on there. Only one in North East

Oh bloody hell, all that and she's not round our way  :D

You owe me a return train ticket for building my hopes up  :D

Agreed,personality and attitude go a long long way with me too
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 09:52:53 pm by cueball »

Offline mrdiamond77

Got to say, I think she's good looking - in the photos at least -. Glad you had a good punt.  A pity she's so far away from my area.  Agree that a girls personality is a big part of enjoying a punt.

Tallboy2

Oh bloody hell, all that and she's not round our way  :D

You owe me a return train ticket for building my hopes up  :D

Agreed,personality and attitude go a long long way with me too
1.30 hrs to her house from Selby