Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting phone.  (Read 2154 times)

adultwork66

i did try the search function. i dont feel i got the direct answer.

so the question is. Why have a punting phone?

as many reasons as can be listed are good. 1. for ones who dont have. 2. who do so they know why. 3. curious guys like me.

(i have confirmed few times, if location is on and is contract phone. i use samsung galaxy x5. people cant not simply trace you to your door step. odds of pimps wanting that to happen are low, its a chance. so therefore i have contacted o2, samsung, police and facebook hacker pagers. all say same thing, unless i install software that can trace, they cant. now for iphones its little different.)

to me this post is clear, why have a punting phone? however i think i am too confused to make my point clear. so sorry in advance.

ickydicky

aye confused just about covers it. cant say how many times i have said this. a pay as you go bought for cash - a tenner - and a tenner cash top up. gives you complete anonymity..

adultwork66

aye confused just about covers it. cant say how many times i have said this. a pay as you go bought for cash - a tenner - and a tenner cash top up. gives you complete anonymity..

Sorry bro, why? why is the question?

ickydicky

so naebody knows who you are and if you cant work out the why of that then you must be pretty thick :dash:

poseidon

You searched "punting phone" (using box at the top right of the page) and found nothing? I got loads of results. Have you blocked Javascript by any chance?

A couple of threads here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1185947.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33135.125

The general consensus seems to be: You don't strictly need a punting phone if you're comfortable with WGs having your personal number and occasionally contacting you out of the blue (bad business practice but some do it). If you're worried about people finding out that you punt or you're being harassed/threatened by WGs/pimps then better to have a cheap payg phone/sim that you can throw away at a moment's notice.

Also be careful with Facebook, Google, and other accounts if you link them to your phone number. E.g. If WGs have your number and you link it with your FB account, those girls will see you in their "people you may know" with your real name.

Offline AnthG

Sorry bro, why? why is the question?

There is a whole list of reasons that the topics on this subject will all have. But I will list the two most obvious why everyone should have a punting phone.

1. Prostitutes will phone you at potentially any time they wish and for any reason. And they are not discreet when they do.

Every punt you ever do, the girls will store your number in their contacts list for-ever more (I am talking keep it for years later from one punt!). This means you are at the risk of the girl accidentally phoning you when she wanted the other Mark in her lists but phoned you by mistake. Or phoning you to make offers if her bookings are low. Or phoning you to have a rant if you ever say something she dislikes on the forums.

2. Prostitutes will post up your number willy nilly on public forums with "he is a punter" and this is what he has done. It seems to be the trend going about at the moment.

Now how would you like to be going for a job with this number on the top of your CV uploaded electronically and a job serching streaming app automatically searches the web for it and finds a load of comments about you being a punter who was timewasting a prostitute (or worse).

Or how would you like a girl you met at a bar and you gave your number to, for her to google it.
Or an old school-friend on facebook you gave it to, and they google it.

And before you go, "its ok, I wont ever do anything bad to a working girl to make her ever do this". I remember being told a couple of years ago by the owner of the agency I used, Diamonds. That this girl I had seen and really liked (Cindy)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25180.0

She was sacked from them as she claimed a punter had stolen the money from her. It apparently caused a whole load of aggro. And it turned out at the end. She just didn't want to pay her commission to the agency so came up with this story about the punter expecting the agency to just go "ah you were mugged, ah right, thats ok, you don't have to pay us then"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:53:32 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

raylondoner

so naebody knows who you are and if you cant work out the why of that then you must be pretty thick :dash:

Aye, ye cannie shove your granny off a bus!  :yahoo:

adultwork66

You searched "punting phone" (using box at the top right of the page) and found nothing? I got loads of results. Have you blocked Javascript by any chance?

A couple of threads here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1185947.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33135.125

The general consensus seems to be: You don't strictly need a punting phone if you're comfortable with WGs having your personal number and occasionally contacting you out of the blue (bad business practice but some do it). If you're worried about people finding out that you punt or you're being harassed/threatened by WGs/pimps then better to have a cheap payg phone/sim that you can throw away at a moment's notice.

Also be careful with Facebook, Google, and other accounts if you link them to your phone number. E.g. If WGs have your number and you link it with your FB account, those girls will see you in their "people you may know" with your real name.

Awesome answer. Thank you.

Offline pewpewpew

I have one as i don't want my other half seeing texts from bored hookers trying to drum up business. Doesn't happen often but have had a few times girls text me a few days after a punt.

The other shit like facebook and google maps doesn't worry me as i hardly ever use facebook so whatever but for some people I've seen it's a big issue when you have your number on their and prossies can find you from it and see your real name, wifes name etc

adultwork66

i have asked 3 times and for you to respond like that, you must be preety Thick.

Now i have the answer. i do not need a punting phone and i see the dangers as highlited by another helper with the links.

Offline AnthG

Now i have the answer. i do not need a punting phone and i see the dangers as highlighted by another helper with the links.

You are either very foolish, very brave, or very naive then.  :)

Everyone needs a punting phone. Seriously big style.

Offline claretandblue

If I was single I would have zero need for a punting phone

Offline Nowandagain5

Put it this way: Punting is a separate dimension to life that is (usually and necessarily) separate from your normal, stable, predictable existence, and a punting phone enables you to maintain that separation, not only now but for the future as well.

Not having a punting phone risks those two personas getting mixed up with what could be very embarrassing and/or expensive repercussions....... Why would you want to risk it?

adultwork66

You are either very foolish, very brave, or very naive then.  :)

my friend. i am single. i dont care and have no worries of google or facebook.

if they want to call me good, i will ask for discount if not i wont bother.

also real danger is personal one. or what i was trying to understand. now i have understood.

for someone to use my number and knock on my door chances are 1%. as theres always a chance or i would say zero.

punting once a month and the risk is worth it for me.

and tbh phisical danger is also none existant for me too.

Offline Nowandagain5

If I was single I would have zero need for a punting phone

.......fine for now, but what happens if your punting past catches up with in you in future? As has been said already this could impact future relationships, job opportunities etc.......

Offline AnthG

my friend. i am single. i dont care and have no worries of google or facebook.

if they want to call me good, i will ask for discount if not i wont bother.

also real danger is personal one. or what i was trying to understand. now i have understood.

for someone to use my number and knock on my door chances are 1%. as theres always a chance or i would say zero.

punting once a month and the risk is worth it for me.

and tbh phisical danger is also none existant for me too.

Just think of it this way. Do you have real life friends? Do they have your mobile number? Does your boss at work have your mobile number? Do any of your work colleagues have your mobile number. Does your parents, sister, brother, gran, auntie, have your mobile number?

How would you feel any of them googled your mobile number and found it being mentioned on Saafe (A forum for working girls to discuss punters) saying something like. This guy Adultwork66 booked me, asked me to dress up as a nurse and let him do a facial on me in the uniform. So I got all dressed up and he then never turned up to the booking and wasted all my time.

Thats the point. If you are not bothered. Then yes you are right, you truly do not need a punting phone :)

Offline claretandblue

.......fine for now, but what happens if your punting past catches up with in you in future? As has been said already this could impact future relationships, job opportunities etc.......
I've been married for longer than i care to remember, if I'm ever single again the last thing I will be doing is entering into another long term relationship!  :D

As for job opportunities unless you are in the public eye I wouldn't worry and how on earth would they know

Offline Nowandagain5

True story..... years ago party pictures were uploaded to Facebook - recently a Client company saw the pictures and their account manager, and withdrew their contract - monthly retainer was several grand per month............

Swansea lad

More than once i have binned a sim card, it makes life easier.

Offline Fishface

Another reason to have a punting phone is in case a woman of low morals 'donates' your number as hers to such as a debt collection agency. I was tempted to text back to Moorcroft "Fuck You".
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nervous1

Eye opening thread.  I'm single and don't have FB so never really bothered with a punting phone.  Recently though, I have been in areas of the city that I've never been and had to use Google maps.  Just type in the postcode and start making my way.  I had no idea I could be traced that way.  Was planning on new phone next year and using my current one as a PAYG when contract is up but might need to think about the cheap phones as suggested.

Swansea lad

Its not just about your current circumstances, its about how your current life choices can come back and haunt you!

If your sensible theres no reason why you should ever get caught out!