Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation: Lora EI  (Read 730 times)

Offline Ymonstery

Don’t know if anyone else has seen her before but a girl called Lora allegedly from Belgium (cough) is advertising on EI.

Seen last her year on tour and as per reviews she is absolutely top notch so would recommend to anyone to try out. Perfect body and very accommodating.

Offline Bryan11

Offline Ymonstery

It is indeed! Ive left a review on ther cba repeating it on here for anyone that is interested.

Offline Randall_graves

You couldn't be arsed repeating this??

Whilst a recommendation is great, a bit more detail in a review would be appreciated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ymonstery

Ok......

When arrived she was dressed as black lacy number and showed pretty much evrything right away. She recognised me straight away from before which was over a year ago and i was surprised at.

She had had her boobs done since last vist but nothing too major about a c/d now and dont look too fake (which i hate personally). Everything is covered and immediately started with oral and then reverse oral for about five mins.

Into the main event and this is where the GFE i was referring to really shows she allowed proper french kissing and looked directly into my eyes the whole time i f..ked her on top. Really good stuff. Finished with more covered oral to completion.

Like I said prob one of the best punts ive had.