Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: After someone who is comfortable with fetish play  (Read 1103 times)

Online Chris588710

Morning gents,

Need some advice from those who have more experience of the ladies in NI. I'm looking for a WG who would be good with breast smothering (me) lol. Also who doesn't mind other aspects from being dominant. Not talking whips or chains but someone good with roleplay - appreciate any advice or recommendations.

Cheers

Offline Colston36

Search on here under dominant.

Online scarfiman

Not what your looking for, but Angels Touch Therapy can do a slightly dominant version of some of their treatments. Nothing sexual, but they hinted for the likes of a foot massage, they could use a special gown and scarves. They also mentioned slippers. I havent tried them yet, hopefully some Saturday, but today Im off to Coleraine.

Offline Mkdng

Not punting related but a bad result in Coleraine

Online scarfiman

I know, I would have been better trying one of these special foot massages lol

Offline 3imfred

Not what your looking for, but Angels Touch Therapy can do a slightly dominant version of some of their treatments. Nothing sexual, but they hinted for the likes of a foot massage, they could use a special gown and scarves. They also mentioned slippers. I havent tried them yet, hopefully some Saturday, but today Im off to Coleraine.

Absolutely nailed on for a HE here.

Offline ImDaveMate

Morning gents,

Need some advice from those who have more experience of the ladies in NI. I'm looking for a WG who would be good with breast smothering (me) lol. Also who doesn't mind other aspects from being dominant. Not talking whips or chains but someone good with roleplay - appreciate any advice or recommendations.

Cheers

Mature Josephine @KissJosephine on twitter

Offline the-triangle

I second and totally endorse Mature Josephine!