Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast Sindy  (Read 1671 times)

Offline axios72

I haven't seen much posted about Sindy here, which is a surprise because it seems like she's extremely popular on AW, thinking about doing a double whammy punt for my first and hopping from Anita A Levels (which a lot of people reccommended on my last thread) to Sindy the next day, anyone got any experience with Sindy? Really seems like the filthy type of girl that people would love

Since I'm planning on becoming a regular punter on here I would love advice, cheers

Sindy- External Link/Members Only
Anita- External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:25:18 am by axios72 »

Offline petebelfast123

Seen Cindy before. Off Crumlin road if I remember right. Felt comfortable enough with the location apart from it being on quite a busy part of road. Think it was her actual home or someone's  home anyway. Cindy is a friendly girl, really chatty. If I remember right, pretty filthy. She was in decent shape but I found her a bit rough. I remember not really enjoying meeting her and wouldn't go back again.

Offline pussylover76

That has to be the longest profile statement in aw history!
Belfast Sindy External Link/Members Only
 :drinks:

Offline Greg05

Stick their names in the search bar and it will bring up a variety of posts on them.

Offline axios72

Stick their names in the search bar and it will bring up a variety of posts on them.

Have done mate there's not much there about Sindy sadly

Offline irishmalexoxo

Have met her twice. On the downside, she’s a bit rough looking (just age/hard faced, never got any indication she’s a junkie or anything like that). On the plus side she’s friendly, clean and slim, her place is decent, and most importantly she will suck for England - gagging and all - and swallow the whole lot. If you’re just after a great bj and cim and not overly fussy about looks, she’s the one.

Offline dickey1210

I've seen her loads of times.. she's hard to go past for £50 for 15 mins. I've never booked 30 mins as she's a dirty bitch and does everything you need in 15. Proper gagging sloppy BJ, then rimming and fucking in several positions.. then will let you give her a facial.. she even squirts the odd time. Location is handy and I do think it's her own house.. bit rough but always good enough.

Offline StartStopStartStop

She lives in a decent house off crumlin road.
Have seen her tons, rough face & a junkie as mentioned & she loves her coke & crack (literally).
She's a dirty bitch but won't go back as much better looking girls for the prices she asks.
Nice enough girl