Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what is the Longest time you have been seeing the same WG  (Read 6331 times)

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

Offline bronson24

4 years i saw her for usually once or twice every month. great times.
used to get excited weeks before waiting for the next appt as she knew how to please me and i got a really good discount from her.

circusbizarre

Offline 385North

Well I've been seeing a regular for 5 month's now and I thought I had it bad, but that's no time at all compared to most on this thread. I guess the secret is not to get too fuffy about it. Does that get easier or harder the longer you stick with a regular?

Offline Johny Stone

I find it easier as I know what to expect  and Im comfortable and not worried about my stuff being stolen when Im in the shower for example or about having to leave before the time I paid for its finished, plus I have a great time   :thumbsup:

Offline the_exile

Well I've been seeing a regular for 5 month's now and I thought I had it bad, but that's no time at all compared to most on this thread. I guess the secret is not to get too fuffy about it. Does that get easier or harder the longer you stick with a regular?

Easier - your more relaxed, you know what you'll be getting & if you are like me, you can last longer.

The fluffy bit, well you can still keep the relationship professional, even if you do get quite friendly with the girl. I saw 3 girls over several years, they all knew I saw other women, one was always keen to find out what I'd been up to since I saw her!

Rochdull lad

Easier - your more relaxed, you know what you'll be getting & if you are like me, you can last longer.

The fluffy bit, well you can still keep the relationship professional, even if you do get quite friendly with the girl. I saw 3 girls over several years, they all knew I saw other women, one was always keen to find out what I'd been up to since I saw her!

This is very true.  I've always tried to be friendly towards any WG I've ever met and am still on friendly terms with at least a couple of now-retired Regulars.

It can be easy for that to slip over into Emotional Attachment, if both of you aren't careful.  I'm fortunate that I told one of my current Regulars about my case of E.A.S; and, although the current Regular and I get on really well both during, and between, meetings, we're both certain that a friendly but professional relationship is by far the best way to go.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
My longest one I've seen on a "regular" basis ... it will 10 years in Oct-2014.

By regular, it is twice a year, cos she lives in London/Bristol and I can only see her when I travel to these 2 Cities.