Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: some WGs are offering cuckold services, I really don't understand this  (Read 2424 times)

Offline dp1817

On the purple site AW I have noticed in increase in WG now offering this to clients

Basicly the WG  has sex another guy usually a black man right in front of you and the WG humiliates you and teases you then gets you lick up the mess afterwards

:vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

I have read feedback reviews on AW and punters are actually paying good money for this and enjoy it   :wacko:

I really don't understand how this appeals to some I could be narrow minded I guess but even so I would not get into that even if the WG paid me its just  :vomit:

sorry I don't understand why punters would go for this stuff, why?

Pompoy123

Just give it a try. I'm happy to shag a WG for you and you can have my leftovers  :yahoo:

cockneybstrd

On the purple site AW I have noticed in increase in WG now offering this to clients

Basicly the WG  has sex another guy usually a black man right in front of you and the WG humiliates you and teases you then gets you lick up the mess afterwards

I have read feedback reviews on AW and punters are actually paying good money for this and enjoy it   :wacko:

I really don't understand how this appeals to some I could be narrow minded I guess but even so I would not get into that even if the WG paid me its just  :vomit:

You can call it Adultwork

I think your more into it than your letting on DP hence the name.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Being cuckolded is more about loss of power and relinquishing that power to be humiliated. 
I have done this a few times but never been asked to ensure the other guy is Black.  Nor do I make them lick up any mess as I don't offer bareback. 
Some guys like the control taking from them instead of always having to be the strong male dominant partner they become the one without any dominance.  Its similar to being a sub in a way as the female has control over them and will make the watch them have sex normally with someone who can perform better and make them watch and then when it is his turn to have sex keep telling him how he cannot compare to the one before hand.
Its actually good fun

vorian

OP,  it's a kink you don't have to understand it. People have an infinite variety of weird shit that turns them on. If it's not your thing just ignore it and worry about the stuff you do lik instead.

jcdmj12

Personally, I have not the slightest inkling why people like watching football.  Watching a bunch of millionaires kick a ball around interests me not at all.    Plenty of people do though.

Humans are weird.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

1) It's nothing to do with black men

2) It doesn't have to be sex in front of you

3) Having a spunky puss and/or licking up the cream pie isn't necessary

Cuckolding is where a lady (not necessarily a WG) has sex with ANOTHER man and then generally doesn't allow her regular partner to have sex with her because she's happier with the other man. It's humiliating for the man. Some men get off on the humiliation and thrill.

RandyF

Offline valdishere

1) It's nothing to do with black men

2) It doesn't have to be sex in front of you

3) Having a spunky puss and/or licking up the cream pie isn't necessary

Cuckolding is where a lady (not necessarily a WG) has sex with ANOTHER man and then generally doesn't allow her regular partner to have sex with her because she's happier with the other man. It's humiliating for the man. Some men get off on the humiliation and thrill.

+1 CTG and as Dani says it can be fun, don't knock it till you've tried it once at least from the bucket list.

Offline jsparky

Or you could have fun with their wife while her husband watch! If its your cup of tea..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Matium

I long ago gave up trying to understand human sexuality.

There are so many weird and wonderful things out there but as along as it's between two consenting adults, who's to say what's bizarre?

To each, their own.

Offline akauya

Cuckolding is very common in the swinging scene. I have participated in many cuckolding sessions where the husband just watched or wanked whilst watching his wife getting fucked by one man or many men. Sometimes the husband and wife interact as is she's telling him how good it feels being fucked by this man or how much she loves sucking another man's cock, etc.

There's something quite "decadent" (for lack of a better word) and exciting when you fuck another man's wife with his full consent and encouragement :)

It's good fun.

Aspen

Cuckolding is where a lady (not necessarily a WG) has sex with ANOTHER man and then generally doesn't allow her regular partner to have sex with her because she's happier with the other man. It's humiliating for the man.

Sounds like a very common scenario in real life to me.

Women who do that aren't worth wasting any time at all with, but so many guys try to hang on to them and end up miserable.