Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Young Cunts  (Read 1398 times)

disgracedpolitician

My fellow punters,

I noticed this group (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) when I searched for ladies in Ipswich. The group has some girls working in Ipswich.

However, here are some things that bother me:

a) The rates are pretty low for British girls given the long like-lists
b) Similar/almost identical profiles

Should I even bother TOFTT?

Cheers,
Your neighbourhood crook

Krystyna

They say they are all from Scotland , maybe they are , maybe not . However , the Ipswich bit of it all is the thing that has made me post on this .
You say about the cheap rates , well , yes , also remember that since the Ipswich murders few years back , street prostitution has all but been eliminated .
These girls past and present are still `working somewhere `
Its just a thought thats all .

disgracedpolitician

A recent thread here if you haven't already seen it https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38964.msg524243;topicseen#msg524243

My bad. I searched for the girls' IDs but nothing came up. I should have tried searching the group name.

They say they are all from Scotland , maybe they are , maybe not . However , the Ipswich bit of it all is the thing that has made me post on this .
You say about the cheap rates , well , yes , also remember that since the Ipswich murders few years back , street prostitution has all but been eliminated .
These girls past and present are still `working somewhere `
Its just a thought thats all .

Poor girls. God rest their souls. When I mentioned the cheap rates, I was comparing them to other girls in Ipswich. I think English girls usually charge around 120 or 130 quid for an hour around Ipswich (although there aren't that many) whereas girls from TYC charge 90 quid.