Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SammyJones1971 Hertford  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Webby581

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone met with this lady - there is one review from 3 years ago but nothing since that I can see.
She is conveniently located for me and I enjoy a bbw.

Any info welcome - TIA
 :hi: :coolgirl:

Offline NelsonH

No pricing info on profile.  Virtually nothing on the enjoys list.  No phone number.

So not trying very hard to get booked. Looks fake to me.

Also where does it mention BBW?

Offline bobby1973

i was looking on POF years ago and that photo was on there
so i would be careful

Offline Webby581

Thanks to both of you for your replies and concern.
The BBW reference was inferred from the previous review 3 years ago.
Agreed, she doesn't make it easy to connect with her due to lack of profile details - Since my OP i have emailed the lady through AW and she has outlined the GFE services offered and a price/hr, plus confirmed her dress size of 16.... which would be fine with me.

But I am cautious that 16 might really mean 18/20+ which is straying well into much less enticing territory.
Also aware that she is in her early 50s, and so the photos on AW are probably 20+ years out of date.

On her AW feedback there is also a reference to a guy having made a deposit payment - which would automatically be a no from me, if it were the case.
So, yes i am being careful - which was entirely the point of asking for any reliable recent feedback from fellow UKP members that may have visited her.

I havent punted at all for about a year - although never a prolific punter, I used to have 2  local trusted 'regulars' but neither are now working so looking for a new affordable local go-to ...... but there is nothing about.

Something about this profile intrigues me but I am wary!  ;)

Online scutty brown

from Russia, probably without love

"Zhannet, 44 years, Russian Federation, Bor, would like to meet a guy at the age of 36 - 50 years old"

profile is fake

Offline Webby581

Thanks very much Scutty

i don't see/understand the connection between those Russian profiles and the AW one though ...... what am i missing??

Online scutty brown

Thanks very much Scutty

i don't see/understand the connection between those Russian profiles and the AW one though ...... what am i missing??

I thought it was the same girl in the same location, but checking again now I see it's not
Different dress different fence. Disregard my post
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 11:53:42 am by scutty brown »

Offline Webby581

No problem at all.
I appreciate you taking the time and interest to investigate in the first place  :thumbsup:

Offline michaelkh

Has anyone met with this lady - there is one review from 3 years ago but nothing since that I can see.
She is conveniently located for me and I enjoy a bbw.

Any info welcome - TIA
 :hi: :coolgirl:
I met her once, she is still around. Just an average lady, not very impressed.

Offline Webby581

I took the plunge and saw this lady recently.
A neutral review to follow (when I can get access to a secure PC rather than my phone and its tiny keyboard).