Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy indian girl norwich avoid avoid avoid  (Read 987 times)

Offline david159

External Link/Members Only                    after saying that i was getting random answers  when trying to make a booking i decided to knock it on the head.......ho ever first thing saturday was sent a message asking if i was still interested  and saying that she was available...after some text messages a time was arranged and the location given of a hotel on riverside .....was then told £140 for hour and deposit to be sent ...refusing got down to the advert price of £100 and told to text when outside and would be met and taken thro reception...text duely sent on arrival and again told deposit needed....saying i only had cash was basicaly told to piss off.......so beware this as definately one to avoid at all costs as a scam.....there seems to be 3 or 4  adverts on vs that are the same bargin price  so might be more than this one scam going...........on a happier note went to plan b and had a right result...review will follow

Offline scutty brown

Offline david159

thank you mr s brown...did not know this existed...could have been an expensive learning curve

Offline norwichfunseeker

I conversed with this one.
Lots of red flags, in addition to the deposit.

I had no intention of seeing, and even less when she offered BB for an additional £20 .

Shared a pin drop of her location which was in a different country.  Then quickly deleted.

Sent another picture of,her blowing a client  evidently at the hotel she was in, but had some washing drying in the background. 
I must confess I possibly laughed a little more than I should have at the delusion in her replies.

Offline david159

well mr nfs am glad your laughs were not at my expence,as they so nearly could have been....bells should have been ringing  with single word text answers... but still wanting a deposit when outside and holding cash even little David lost his interest.....twas a shame as an indian lady could have been ticked of my list.....by the way i have just looked and the advert is on again this week with different pictures of another lady and another £10 on the rates,,,but the advert details are the same