Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going for a first punt  (Read 1601 times)

Verve_Stentor

New to all this having compiled a decent hotlist on AW, so I thought I'd do a bit of research which soon cut that down! But now I'm torn. There's Maya Sensual Blonde, xCutieKatiex (who had different pics when she first joined AW), EnglishRebecca121, X LittleEmily X or new girl Sarah@sweet. Any recommendations?   :unknown:

Offline ghostrider

I am newish too, but if you need to know about the WG copy the names you have posted and place them in the top right search box. It will pick up your questions and from there you can read the reviews:)

theGOAT

I find the best way to search for reviews is to put their AW code into the search box eg. 1526033 for EnglishRebecca. 

You will see the code at the bottom of their profile eg. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Also Sexy Bex. :rose: Mixed reviews on here though.  :unknown:

Verve_Stentor

Wow, thanks for the tips! So HotMorena External Link/Members Only has been added to the list as well, or is she one of Sergei's?

vw

Wow, thanks for the tips! So HotMorena External Link/Members Only has been added to the list as well, or is she one of Sergei's?

Hot morena looks very bad, you would sure have a shit time with her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5815

Can not believe she made king roths list must be an error !   :thumbsdown:

Offline sigmund

Also location says Buckinghamshire now so I guess she's moved. 

Verve_Stentor

Offline Roth

Hot morena looks very bad, you would sure have a shit time with her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5815

Can not believe she made king roths list must be an error !   :thumbsdown:

Shit I fucked up.   :blush: :blush: Sorry. DELETE HER.  Taken her off my list now. :blush: :blush:

theGOAT

Shit I fucked up.   :blush: :blush: Sorry. DELETE HER.  Taken her off my list now. :blush: :blush:

LOL shit happens :lol:

I find it much easier to review in alphabetic order - thanks for sorting it King Roth!

Sweet Sexy Sophie's profile seems to be down so may need to be removed?

But I do recommend adding Petite Sophie: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also Charli is good: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers!  :drinks:

theGOAT

And we should add Angelina surely?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Edit: my bad -I was looking under S - but she is there under A.  She also does "A" very well!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:19:50 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Roth

And we should add Angelina surely?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Edit: my bad -I was looking under S - but she is there under A.  She also does "A" very well!  :drinks:

Yep the list not perfect if theve got a bunch of stuff before there name.  Sweet Sexy Sophie, Sexy Bexs,  English Rebecca, Blonde Roxy etc.  :( Maybe I could strip all that stuff out?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:38:03 pm by Roth »

Offline sigmund

You could list them by your ratings of them, maybe do a weekly Roth Chart and the girls can out perform each other to get this week's number 1 slot    :lol: :drinks:

Offline Roth

You could list them by your ratings of them, maybe do a weekly Roth Chart and the girls can out perform each other to get this week's number 1 slot    :lol: :drinks:

Sounds expensive  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Terenas

They did it on the EM board on the wiki and updates automatically daily !

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82132.msg1019747

Haha

That's great! We need one for each area of the forum!

Reminds me of the table on PN which listed how many reviews each girl had and also how many reviews each punter had done and what the total spend on those reviews was.