Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzannahblue any views?  (Read 1345 times)

Wideload

Chaps, I'm heading down to the South West in a few weeks and Suzannahblues profile has caught my eye. I prefer the more mature woman. Can't find any reviews on here, was just inquiring if anyone has had the pleasure.  Cheers for any feedback.

Offline JimmySW

Wideload

Will try to put a link up later. Can't access aw from mobile device. Cheers.

vw

Will try to put a link up later. Can't access aw from mobile device. Cheers.

Here goes

External Link/Members Only

Not my cup of tea personally so no idea about her !

Wideload

Wideload

Cheers for the link.
Prefer a woman with more mileage if I'm honest.

Has a link to her AW page on here.

Wideload

Also looking at Katieofdevon
Not sure where she'll be yet in June, but interested in any feedback.

CHESTER

Have seen Suzannah many times, maybe the safest punt ever location wise!....great oral skills and massage,in good shape for her age, I reckon late fiftys, tastes very sweet too! :P
Have also seen Katieofdevon too, tiny little thing that knows how to wriggle around on top, good oral too, both girls worth the cash in mho :thumbsup:

Wideload

Thanks for the feedback Chester. Think one on the way down and one on the way home a couple of days later if I can squeeze them in.  Much appreciated.

CHESTER

Wideload

Susannah is currently on holiday, but sent her a message about meeting up when she gets back. Hopefully I'll get to inspect some tan lines at close quarters. Will see where Katie is when she posts her dates for June. Will put a review up once I've had some fun. Cheers for the advice.

Wideload

Fair play, she emailed back within the hour. Booking made. Will post a review after the visit. Cheers chaps.

Offline HawkG

I saw Katie on Monday in Exeter. Terrible hotel, but everything else was superb. A better figure than most women half her age. Will do a full review later this week when I've got more time, but the summary is "best punt I've had for ages"

bristolqwerty

I saw Katie on Monday in Exeter. Terrible hotel, but everything else was superb. A better figure than most women half her age. Will do a full review later this week when I've got more time, but the summary is "best punt I've had for ages"
Good stuff always been intrigued.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Also looking at Katieofdevon
Not sure where she'll be yet in June, but interested in any feedback.

KatieofDevon -

Hidden Image/Members Only

And

English Rebecca

Hidden Image/Members Only

Any relation?  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

:) :D I knew she'd get a mention soon  :D :lol: it's been ages ~ looks like she's tying the knot  "do you EnglishRebecca take thee Bangers&Gash to be thy wedded husband ....."   :rose:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:31:42 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

:) :D I knew she'd get a mention soon  :D :lol: it's been ages ~ looks like she's tying the knot  "do you EnglishRebecca take thee Bangers&Gash to be thy wedded husband ....."   :rose:

Poor Bangers&Gash.  :cry: :cry:  But it was me that mentioned it.  :lol: :lol:

Sisters maybe? :unknown: :wackogirl: