Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Gray  (Read 5054 times)

Fer78

Why diod she call you a coon and not a honkey or a paki ?  :unknown:

Confused !

Why don't you ask her when she's back up on AW...all I know is she's a racist cunt. My enquiry gave me the answer.

You should change your username to Alf Garnet!  Are you racist and 'proud?'

vw

Why don't you ask her when she's back up on AW...all I know is she's a racist cunt. My enquiry gave me the answer.

You should change your username to Alf Garnet!  Are you racist and 'proud?'

Just repeating your words, are you a crusader then have you been on a BLM march ?

Offline musky100

Time to close ..... this is going no where... she's a WG that has her limits -  that's fine I have mine .... they all have so move on and find one that likes your money  :cool: :cool:

PS I've emailed her and she doesn't (obviously) think I'm sincere because I cant get a date :( :(

vw

Time to close ..... this is going no where... she's a WG that has her limits -  that's fine I have mine .... they all have so move on and find one that likes your money  :cool: :cool:

PS I've emailed her and she doesn't (obviously) think I'm sincere because I cant get a date :( :(

did she call you names or was it just Fer78 ?

Fer78

Just repeating your words, are you a crusader then have you been on a BLM march ?

No. Have you? Maybe you should....would love to see you use racist language in front of hundreds or thousands of BLM marchers.... :wackogirl: :lol: :yahoo: :drinks:

vw

No. Have you? Maybe you should....would love to see you use racist language in front of hundreds or thousands of BLM marchers.... :wackogirl: :lol: :yahoo: :drinks:

I would love you to report me to the authorities for repeating your words that you brought the th thread. 

i honestly believe you were impersonating a life that matters !

Fer78

I would love you to report me to the authorities for repeating your words that you brought the th thread. 

i honestly believe you were impersonating a life that matters !

Don't be a berk all your life...take the day off eh?  :hi:

BTW, it wasn't me who used other racial epithets, it was you. You really are an idiot. :music:

vw

Don't be a berk all your life...take the day off eh?  :hi:

BTW, it wasn't me who used other racial epithets, it was you. You really are an idiot. :music:

So why dod she call you a coon and nobody else ?  Very confusing as to why ? 

Lots of theories on this matter on pm but interested into why you ?

Offline Roth

Have you seen any prossies then Fer78? Or do you just sit at home sending them wind-up emails? :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Fer78

Any chance we can see screenshots of your entire email exchange?
Doesn't sit right with me and I'd like to see the context with which she wrote the word "coon".

Offline Roth

Fer78

Doesn't sit right with me and I'd like to see the context with which she wrote the word "coon".

Good call. :thumbsup:  Though he could use this External Link/Members Only or such like.  :lol: :lol:

vw

Fer78

My point exactly, i wish i have your superior way with words ?  :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

My point exactly, i wish i have your superior way with words ?  :hi:

You're too kind VW
 :drinks:

Do you think we'll get an answer to my question?
 :unknown:

Offline Roth

You're too kind VW
 :drinks:

Do you think we'll get an answer to my question?
 :unknown:

Yep but whether it's a truthful answer is another matter. :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Yep but whether it's a truthful answer is another matter. :hi:

:D

Whiffs of disgruntled ex or punter to me.
If I'm wrong- my apologies.

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
This guy uses the same aw name.his has an ongoing restraining order since 2004.police are dealing with this.i retired in September.will not work ever again

Offline Roth

This guy uses the same aw name.his has an ongoing restraining order since 2004.police are dealing with this.i retired in September.will not work ever again

Thought he had all the makings of a dodgy punter. :( 
The kind that gives the rest of us a bad name. :(

Good luck in your retirement. :drinks: 

Offline Blue Suede Goo

What a loser!

Sorry to hear you're retiring.
I thought you were still working cause your profile was up on AW :unknown:

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
Yeah I did try and start working again,but in reality iv got a large family I'm bringing up alone,so I'm needed at home more.x

Fer78

Well that's news to me! What a loon!  :unknown:

No, I don't have an ongoing restraining order you daft shit stirring barmpot!  :wackogirl: :hi:

And to answer everyone's cross examination, I pretended to be an Asian - of Sri Lankan heritage, when I asked SG if she'd make an exception to a punt. Most working girls don't meet Pakistanis or Indians in particular as they have been rather nasty....so she called "me" a coon. She seems to think Sri Lankan equates to being Black.

Daft idea but having seen so many working girl profiles stating no black no Asians  I was merely curious to see if it was racism that did it...

That should answer all your questions now. Fuck sakes.

Fer78

:D

Whiffs of disgruntled ex or punter to me.
If I'm wrong- my apologies.

Yes. Incorrect. Thank you for the apology in advance.   :)

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Yes. Incorrect. Thank you for the apology in advance.   :)

Can you display the email exchange to show the context of her using the word "coon"?

vw

Well that's news to me! What a loon!  :unknown:

No, I don't have an ongoing restraining order you daft shit stirring barmpot!  :wackogirl: :hi:

And to answer everyone's cross examination, I pretended to be an Asian - of Sri Lankan heritage, when I asked SG if she'd make an exception to a punt. Most working girls don't meet Pakistanis or Indians in particular as they have been rather nasty....so she called "me" a coon. She seems to think Sri Lankan equates to being Black.

Daft idea but having seen so many working girl profiles stating no black no Asians  I was merely curious to see if it was racism that did it...

That should answer all your questions now. Fuck sakes.

You lie like a child and only when cornered make up a fairy story.

What ever the truth you are a fuckign weirdo !   :wacko: :crazy:

Fer78

Can you display the email exchange to show the context of her using the word "coon"?

I really don't have it a anymore.  However, a quick search of "Poppy69" bore fruit and I came up with this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77462.msg967662#msg967662
Samantha Gray aka Central Feet aka Poppy aka Poppy69 offers bareback but protects herself with a femidom seemingly. :unknown: So not true bareback but probably attracts the bug-chaser punters who search on AW under bareback
:scare:

Search for yourself. I couldn't add it as a quote. Atop being a racist git, she's also a fucking liar that will no doubt reappear as "samantha gray" on AW real soon. A fucking shit stirring liar who now also claims I have a restraining order!

Fucking Bitch.

Islander

I pretended to be an Asian - of Sri Lankan heritage, when I asked SG if she'd make an exception to a punt.

What the hell was the point of doing that.
All it's done is make you look stupid.  :hi:

Fer78

Like fuck SAMANTHA GRAY! That's you isn't it? Aka Central Feet aaka  Poppy69.

"Retired?" Yeah, only until the bills need paying or the sprog needs something? Someone wrote you even got on your back whilst pregnant?!

You're a bullshit artist as well as a liar.

Fer78

What the hell was the point of doing that.
All it's done is make you look stupid.  :hi:

Perhaps so. But it proved she's racist. And a liar. "Retired" my arse. As for the 'restraining order' bollocks? She's the stupid one making up crap like that.

vw

Like fuck SAMANTHA GRAY! That's you isn't it? Aka Central Feet aaka  Poppy69.

"Retired?" Yeah, only until the bills need paying or the sprog needs something? Someone wrote you even got on your back whilst pregnant?!

You're a bullshit artist as well as a liar.

You seem very emotionally invested and very angry when respond to her, yet not so with anyone else, think you have shown your true feelings ! 

Fer78

You lie like a child and only when cornered make up a fairy story.

What ever the truth you are a fuckign weirdo !   :wacko: :crazy:

The only fucking weirdos here are you and her. Also, you're a fucking gullible twat at that if you want to believe her bullshit. You need some brains.

Fer78

You seem very emotionally invested and very angry when respond to her, yet not so with anyone else, think you have shown your true feelings !

Psychologist to boot are you? No...I also think you're a blinkered shit stirring fucking cunt. Thank you.

And given the fact she's lied about me who wouldn't be a tad cross? As for you, you're disgustingly gullible of her rubbish and a shit stirrer on here
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:13:16 pm by Fer78 »

vw

Psychologist to boot are you? No...I also think you're a blinkered shit stirring fucking cunt. Thank you.

And given the fact she's lied about me who wouldn't be a tad cross? As for you, you're disgustingly gullible of her rubbish and a shit stirrer on here

You come on her with lies and have only just admitted to impersonating an ethnic, you are well shady.

WTF impersonating a Srilankan have heard it all now !

Expect you are impersonating a punter as we speak.

Fer78

You come on her with lies and have only just admitted to impersonating an ethnic, you are well shady.

WTF impersonating a Srilankan have heard it all now !

Expect you are impersonating a punter as we speak.

Haha that's a laugh coming from a gullible twat of a shit stirrer like you! I've said what happened. You kept asking. Now you have your answer you then stir by questioning that. Not to mention you believe the rubbish of some racist prostitute who claims I have a restraining order! That and she lies she's retired!

You really are a piece of work! Keep responding - I can't be bothered with defending myself to a no mark like you....or a skanky, RACIST whore who LIES! lol

vw

Haha that's a laugh coming from a gullible twat of a shit stirrer like you! I've said what happened. You kept asking. Now you have your answer you then stir by questioning that. Not to mention you believe the rubbish of some racist prostitute who claims I have a restraining order! That and she lies she's retired!

You really are a piece of work! Keep responding - I can't be bothered with defending myself to a no mark like you....or a skanky, RACIST whore who LIES! lol

Goodbye bellend !

Maybe next time don't be so angry with yourself !

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Goodbye bellend !

Maybe next time don't be so angry with yourself !

And what a bellend
A trifle unhinged.
I believe there's a restraining order against him.

Offline NigelF

And what a bellend
A trifle unhinged.
I believe there's a restraining order against him.

Yep. It's funny because when a WG makes a negative claim about a punter (not that he was one) they usually get met with a healthy dose of scepticism and then some. In this case though, no one's even bothered because we can clearly tell this guy is a bitter prick (for whatever reason).

Silverado

For what it's worth, and not that it matters now, I can say from my own personal knowledge that Samantha did take out a restraining order in about 2004 against a very nasty and potentially violent punter, and that the police were involved.

I don't know if that related to Fer78, but draw your own conclusions.

I haven't seen Samantha since about 2007 but I hope that she has a happy retirement.