Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caribbean masseuse  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Stevo_1995

External Link/Members Only£30-/1249989801

Has anybody been here? If so, any information on her? Looks, services etc. £30 any massage seems good value, hopefully the money I save could go towards extras  :P

Any feedback appreciated

Offline hobbits

The link doesnt appear to work.

Offline emerson12

would be interested to hear how you get on, seen this a couple of times on GT but never tried my luck.

Offline houseboot

I had Lomi, lomi here and nothing else was offered.

Nika's Lomi, lomi

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165700.0

is much better.

Offline Stevo_1995

I had Lomi, lomi here and nothing else was offered.

Nika's Lomi, lomi

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165700.0

is much better.

Imagine nothing else is on the cards then. What is the lady like out of interest?

Offline houseboot

Slim'ish, 30'ish

Her next customer was a pregnant lady.

zigzag678

I saw her about a month ago. Can confirm strictly a legit massage therapist. During the massage I was covered in 2 big towels. She said most of her clients were women. Massage was ok it wasnt sensual at all and have had much better legit massages. I havnt been back since it is a dead end.

Offline Barney31

I saw her about a month ago. Can confirm strictly a legit massage therapist. During the massage I was covered in 2 big towels. She said most of her clients were women. Massage was ok it wasnt sensual at all and have had much better legit massages. I havnt been back since it is a dead end.

Where is your review?

zigzag678

Where is your review?

:lol: she is a legit massage therapist. I went to the dentist last week. Dentist was a nice lady pretty, blonde said she was from Estonia. At one point her hair touched my cheek. It felt quite nice. Maybe I should write a review.

Offline houseboot

Where is your review?

Why would he, or any of us, review a legitimate masseuse here?

I've had 4 legitimate massages this year. I haven't reviewed them, what would be the point.

Only one of them, Navarat, has been mentioned here before. I confirmed what others had said before, she's legitimate. No point in a review, just a comment on the appropriate thread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 06:45:32 pm by houseboot »

Offline Barney31

Why would he, or any of us, review a legitimate masseuse here?

I've had 4 legitimate massages this year. I haven't reviewed them, what would be the point.

Only one of them, Navarat, has been mentioned here before. I confirmed what others had said before, she's legitimate. No point in a review, just a comment on the appropriate thread.

Sorry, but couldn’t resist a wind up following Beamers comment on another thread  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Barney31

:lol: she is a legit massage therapist. I went to the dentist last week. Dentist was a nice lady pretty, blonde said she was from Estonia. At one point her hair touched my cheek. It felt quite nice. Maybe I should write a review.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Mikeybristol1977

offered HR when I saw her late last year.  Was an extra £20. Nothing special at all. 

zigzag678

offered HR when I saw her late last year.  Was an extra £20. Nothing special at all.

I think you must be confusing her with Paulo/katalina. I would eat my hat if she did HR. When I saw her she was constantly complaining about "pervs" phoning her up and clients trying to touch her bum during the massage. She even said she had reported some to the police.