Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal_Rose - Salisbury  (Read 818 times)

Health and Fitness

Any of you booked this provider at all? Currently based in Salisbury but her profile states she'll be touring Hampshire shortly.

External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

No I'm afraid I haven't, I'm unaware of your preferences (your business) but if you take a look through her blog she's posted about "sploshing" & attached a picture. She's carrying a few more tyres than her profile pictures would lead you to believe wouldn't you say?
Maybe not a problem so just a heads up unless you spotted that already. There's also a blurry 90% out face picture - so lazy! A one click fix!

She duo's with Melodey too apparently (I keep coming back to her! must be a subliminal thing!) which I believe would be a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let us know how you get on if you see her & her spare tyres  ;)

Offline nigel4498

I'm always wary of SP's who tick all the 4 or 5 service boxes on AW, don't know why but I tend to skip and move on.

Offline HawkG

Any of you booked this provider at all? Currently based in Salisbury but her profile states she'll be touring Hampshire shortly.

External Link/Members Only

Size 18+

Fair enough if that’s your thing, but ...

Offline DrConners

Size 18+

I was trying to be diplomatic ................. but yeah that basically  :D

Health and Fitness

No I'm afraid I haven't, I'm unaware of your preferences (your business) but if you take a look through her blog she's posted about "sploshing" & attached a picture. She's carrying a few more tyres than her profile pictures would lead you to believe wouldn't you say?
Maybe not a problem so just a heads up unless you spotted that already. There's also a blurry 90% out face picture - so lazy! A one click fix!

She duo's with Melodey too apparently (I keep coming back to her! must be a subliminal thing!) which I believe would be a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let us know how you get on if you see her & her spare tyres  ;)

Hello DrConners, yes I've noted her pictures but they are not an issue for me. I'm not particularly interested in her duo partner Melody, just Crystal. I've been reading her availability tab on her profile and noticed she's travelling around Hampshire so would be going out of my way as I'm in Dorset.

If I do end up making an appointment with the Service Provider in question I'd be more than happy to provide some feedback.  :thumbsup:

Health and Fitness

Size 18+

I am aware of that sir and yes I do like large women as well as slim women.

Offline HawkG

As I said, fair enough. This isn’t th3 place to be judging people for their tastes!