Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Love - Swiss Cottage  (Read 8238 times)

7 review(s) for gina-love (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Gina Love

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have been ridiculously busy of late, so many great situations pass only to be remembered when one has time to chill.  Was doing a search and found gina. Arranged a meet. She's truly independant. Works part time. her own flat. lovely shower. perfect girl!

Stunning. Fit, gym body, small nice tits, pretty face, nice flat, great ass, pussy, lips, attitude, laid back, horny, perfect. fucking awesome DT. VERY responsive to ro, fucking.

one of the best shags I've had.

to all those people who have saved me money and given me good tips/reviews, which have ensured i have good time...this is for you.

would love go back, but am struggling to find time. enjoy lads  :hi:

unclesweetheart

She does look great. Many thanks for the heads up.

password02

Thanks and HL for next week - is she facially very  attractive? she does have a great body - is the pictures on AW accurate?

Offline sticko

booked in for next week!  Thanks for the report - I was about to TOFTT but you got there first. 

S

password02

Thanks and HL for next week - is she facially very  attractive? she does have a great body - is the pictures on AW accurate?

just seen you have also seen Petite Sam (7/10 facially) and Mia (8.5/10) - My score for how good looking they were are in brackets.

What would you give Gina Love based on the 2 girls we have both seen?

Thanks in advance

Offline webpunter

just seen you have also seen Petite Sam (7/10 facially) and Mia (8.5/10) - My score for how good looking they were are in brackets.
What would you give Gina Love based on the 2 girls we have both seen?
Thanks in advance
I'm going to have to complain to Nik & Admin for not putting up links.  With 3.5k posts you should know better  :lol:

Offline MancSean

Hi there good heads up. What's her blow job skills like does she deep throat and cim or facial? Also does she allow fingering?

password02

I'm going to have to complain to Nik & Admin for not putting up links.  With 3.5k posts you should know better  :lol:

Sorry - on smart phone - Not able to copy and paste - Hope that clears any confusion - The OP has seen the girls mentioned so was looking to get an idea of how attractive Gina Love is.

WombatFit

Sorry - on smart phone - Not able to copy and paste - Hope that clears any confusion - The OP has seen the girls mentioned so was looking to get an idea of how attractive Gina Love is.

Any excuse!!!!

password02

WombatFit

@password - apologies for the confusion, just having a cheeky comment about you being on the smart phone!

Cheers for the links, very nice.

Op great review, added to HL.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and for sharing :hi:

password02

@password - apologies for the confusion, just having a cheeky comment about you being on the smart phone!

Cheers for the links, very nice.

Op great review, added to HL.

No problem - Yes not great with smart phones !! the screen is too small and I keep pressing the wrong buttons

Offline webpunter

I keep pressing the wrong buttons
As long as not the case with the WG's then this is just fine !

UberX

Gina Love

Have been ridiculously busy of late, so many great situations pass only to be remembered when one has time to chill.  Was doing a search and found gina. Arranged a meet. She's truly independant. Works part time. her own flat. lovely shower. perfect girl!

Stunning. Fit, gym body, small nice tits, pretty face, nice flat, great ass, pussy, lips, attitude, laid back, horny, perfect. fucking awesome DT. VERY responsive to ro, fucking.

one of the best shags I've had.

to all those people who have saved me money and given me good tips/reviews, which have ensured i have good time...this is for you.

Good review Mr Smiley. She is smoking hot in picutres. Does she exactly look like her pictures?. I can't wait to see her. :kiss:

west8

Can the OP please elaborate on her face? Yes, I did write elaborate;)

There are so few genuinely beautiful girls on AW, I always read as much into the reviews as possible when it comes to facial attractiveness. :rose:

Offline HappyFlyer

Good review thanks. How tall would you say she is?

Online shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Looks very fit! Onto the March list...

tristen92

Hi there good heads up. What's her blow job skills like does she deep throat and cim or facial? Also does she allow fingering?
Would also like to know this. Sloppy DT? Gagging?

Close to Swiss Cottage tube station?

Offline MrSmiley

hi, I'd say she's about 5'7. compared to sami (7) and mia (8) i'd give her a solid 8.5. She is just like the pics, very toned. lovely black hair some of these hungarian girls seem to have. as I said her BJ+DT (deepthroat) is amazing. didn't go for CIM (rarely do) - it's not on her likes. 

Offline Sedlmayer

Not displaying phone number (at present) - is AW email the only way to book her  :(

password02

Booking her up for next week before you guys all rush over to Swiss cottage.  ?

password02

Booking her up for next week before you guys all rush over to Swiss cottage.  ?

Thanks to the OP - Saw her today - Very good session and very much DT - she took me all in and had me very very deep into the back of her mouth -

Positive review to follow when I get time later but 100% POSITIVE

:hi:

Offline herbie007

Thanks to the OP - Saw her today - Very good session and very much DT - she took me all in and had me very very deep into the back of her mouth -

:hi:

She looks good Password, glad you enjoyed.

And thanks to MrSmiley for the review.

Hot listed  :drinks:

west8

Excellent, cheers PW. Already booked in after a chat with her yesterday.

Please give an indication of how beautiful she is facially?

password02

Excellent, cheers PW. Already booked in after a chat with her yesterday.

Please give an indication of how beautiful she is facially?

Looking at your scale out of 10 on your reviews and seeing your scores on the girls you have seen with cross ref with same girls I have seen then I would give her a 8. She is not a girl that has lots of make up, actually very little if any make up at all and is naturally good looking. She is a P/T girl as she has a full time job so availability is limited. If you are looking for another Michelle or an Emily who you have rated a 10 then you will be disappointed - However she has the fitted toned body I have seen on a AW girl recently and the AW pics are accurate as she took the pictures in her flat.

HER DT BJ is exceptional and I would visit again just for her to give me DT  another for 20-30 mins -
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:46:57 pm by password02 »

west8

Looking at your scale out of 10 on your reviews and seeing your scores on the girls you have seen with cross ref with same girls I have seen then I would give her a 8. She is not a girl that has lots of make up, actually very little if any make up at all and is naturally good looking. She is a P/T girl as she has a full time job so availability is limited. If you are looking for another Michelle or an Emily who you have rated a 10 then you will be disappointed - However she has the fitted toned body I have seen on a AW girl recently and the AW pics are accurate as she took the pictures in her flat.

HER DT BJ is exceptional and I would visit again just for her to give me DT  another for 20-30 mins -

Gotta ask as she's also Hungarian: is she as beautiful as Adele? !  ;)

password02

I would rate Adele a 10 - Gina is naturally good looking, excellent skin and  has some Greek in her from her Dad's side so she has a slight Mediterranean look.

As I said if you are looking at another 10/10 to match a Michelle or Emily or Adele then maybe look elsewhere.

west8

I would rate Adele a 10 - Gina is naturally good looking, excellent skin and  has some Greek in her from her Dad's side so she has a slight Mediterranean look.

As I said if you are looking at another 10/10 to match a Michelle or Emily or Adele then maybe look elsewhere.

That sounds incestuous!

Thanks for clarifying - appreciate it. Judging by hers comms, she is a sweetheart. Soon find out.

Final question (this is like fucking Mastermind): New Polish Girl/Kasia/Kate or Gina Love? You've seen both, so have to ask. :hi:

password02

You will not like the answer but both a 8 - However New Polish girl IMO may be a lot more filthier - Gina oral skills however is perhaps the best I have had this year, I would just go back to just get her to give me a DT BJ and then fck her doggie as she does have a great arse which is better than most girls I have had a session with. Gina is a lot fitter body wise than a lot of AW girls - tones and great skin, 34 A/B tits with perfect nipples, excellent pussy and very nice slow kisser but have to comment on her brilliant oral skills again

west8

You will not like the answer but both a 8 - However New Polish girl IMO may be a lot more filthier - Gina oral skills however is perhaps the best I have had this year, I would just go back to just get her to give me a DT BJ and then fck her doggie as she does have a great arse which is better than most girls I have had a session with. Gina is a lot fitter body wise than a lot of AW girls - tones and great skin, 34 A/B tits with perfect nipples, excellent pussy and very nice slow kisser but have to comment on her brilliant oral skills again

Knew you were going to say that. Both already booked + Lian, so it should be a good week. :drinks:

west8

Rate now gone up from 100 to 130 notes. Overnight rates up by 100 too.

Don't make your review too good password or it will be 150 by Monday morning!  ;)

password02

Rate now gone up from 100 to 130 notes. Overnight rates up by 100 too.

Don't make your review too good password or it will be 150 by Monday morning!  ;)

Review now suspended pending further clarification of her rates - At £100 Excellent VFM just for her Oral skills BUT not at £130pm.

Review on HOLD

west8

Review now suspended pending further clarification of her rates - At £100 Excellent VFM just for her Oral skills BUT not at £130pm.

Review on HOLD

I'm actually gutted tbh. Yesterday morning I had to cancel my booking with her (more than 12 hours in advance) as I'd forgotten about another punt that was booked last week.

She sounds lovely and I went to rebook this afternoon - and saw the increased rates.

It's not about the money - it's about the fucking principle. With hidden feedback, we're the ones doing her the favour right now with all this free publicity.

Online shagbambi

Was on my list but I have scratched her. Like you say, its the principle.

Offline The_Don

At £100 Excellent VFM just for her Oral skills BUT not at £130pm.

Greed has set in :bomb:

I take it you punted her @ £100?

I punt 2 regulars a few days back, and seen she had a phone number up. But that was my lot that day. A few days later £30 jump  :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:07:53 pm by The_Don »

password02

Greed has set in :bomb:

I take it you punted her @ £100?

I punt 2 regulars a few days back, and seen she had a phone number up. But that was my lot that day. A few days later £30 jump  :unknown:

Yes saw her on Monday - Nice flat in NW3 - Paid £100 - Perhaps she got a few calls after Mr S put a review up?

I will NOT post a review - at £130 its a NO

west8

Yes saw her on Monday - Nice flat in NW3 - Paid £100 - Perhaps she got a few calls after Mr S put a review up?

I will NOT post a review - at £130 its a NO

Your decision of course, but you could post it with a note at the top making it clear that the review is for a 100 / hr service. Like a naked girl, it'd be a shame to waste it if it's already ready.  ;)

Just a thought.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Fucking prossies are jumping on the Member of Parliment greedy bandwagon!

I am thinking have a wank and book a nice holiday rather than pay inflated prices. They soon learn the rip-off Britian tactics when they get off the coach at Victoria!  :dash:

I can't hear the muffled ringtone of dust covered phones!  :crazy:

We need some Maggie Thatcher V Miners action!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Your decision of course, but you could post it with a note at the top making it clear that the review is for a 100 / hr service. Like a naked girl, it'd be a shame to waste it if it's already ready.  ;)

Just a thought.

Or you could treat it like a spoiled child and teach her that taking the piss is never rewarded by praise!  ;)

west8

Fucking prossies are jumping on the Member of Parliment greedy bandwagon!

The biggest problem, sadly, is the bazillion fucking lurkers who read our experiences and then go and book the girls without giving a fucking thing back.

This morning I was booked in (since Mon) to see a girl I waited a while to see again. I arrived at noon. By the time I had left 2 hours later, she was FULLY BOOKED until 12:30 tonight.

WTF? Is is really that busy out there?

Offline Bigus Dickus

The biggest problem, sadly, is the bazillion fucking lurkers who read our experiences and then go and book the girls without giving a fucking thing back.

This morning I was booked in (since Mon) to see a girl I waited a while to see again. I arrived at noon. By the time I had left 2 hours later, she was FULLY BOOKED until 12:30 tonight.

WTF? Is is really that busy out there?

I get the impression, since the 'GEM' thread that there seem to be a lot less reviews now. I am thinking twice about posting great experiences because of that thread as to do so (a) Ulitimately means it's harder to book (b) Bumps up prices (it would seem) (c) Other punters feed off reviews and don't share their GEMS so why should I!

password02

I get the impression, since the 'GEM' thread that there seem to be a lot less reviews now. I am thinking twice about posting great experiences because of that thread as to do so (a) Ulitimately means it's harder to book (b) Bumps up prices (it would seem) (c) Other punters feed off reviews and don't share their GEMS so why should I!

+1 - 10000%

west8

It's funny you say that. I've got two reviews semi-written, but I'm holding off whilst I fill my boots. The rush of lurking cunts to some girls has made it ridiculously hard to book them so I found a solution:

Meet a girl two or three times (so she knows me) and only then review her. This serves two purposes:
1. She knows I'm not a timewaster and will always book me in, even if I have to arrange a day or two beforehand.
2. My review can reflect a consistently good or bad experience across multiple meetings.

eg, I only got to see a girl I recently reviewed for a second time this week as she had had a last minute cancellation. I had told her to let me know if that happened as she's 5 mins away.

I think that worked out well as she knew full well I'd be round there like a shot ... and so I was.

I've also noticed that having VERY good AW feedback from a wide selection of girls works wonders when it comes to requesting a meeting at very short notice.  ;)

Just ask password or HD! :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:07:04 pm by west8 »

Offline Bushmills

I was booked to see her on Wednesday evening. Got cancelled a couple of hours before as she said she was sick.  But her feedback on AW has gone up by quite a few points in the last day or two.

Did anyone on here come and offer her something better than the 2 hours I'd booked her for?

Offline MrSmiley

and here's me, just back, from a week away and was planning to gina and monique again. both have increased their prices over my budget. when I say budget I mean the amount I set myself for a punt, not necessarily what I can afford.

so will be going back to my excellent regular vivien later: filthly, gorgeous, funny, sexy for £80 / HOUR!! She's been this price since she started and is very popular. I'm going to give her a present for being a good girl unlike the other two!!

Offline The_Don

and here's me, just back, from a week away and was planning to gina and monique again. both have increased their prices over my budget. when I say budget I mean the amount I set myself for a punt, not necessarily what I can afford.

so will be going back to my excellent regular vivien later: filthly, gorgeous, funny, sexy for £80 / HOUR!! She's been this price since she started and is very popular. I'm going to give her a present for being a good girl unlike the other two!!

+100% agree

And that's why my regulars, get most of my punting money these days

W/G can charge what they like but there a limit to what most punters are willing to pay. In my view 30% jump not easy to expect
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:00:05 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

Review on HOLD
Quite right too.
Smallish breasts, no cim. For me 110 should be max really?

west8

I was booked to see her on Wednesday evening. Got cancelled a couple of hours before as she said she was sick.  But her feedback on AW has gone up by quite a few points in the last day or two.

Did anyone on here come and offer her something better than the 2 hours I'd booked her for?

Uh oh .. let me check my AW.

Edit ... Wow:

Out   Booking   03/03/2015 22:29:19   gina-love (11) View Profile   2hr(s) for 200 GBP on 04/03/2015 at 20:30:00

So did she bump you after receiving my booking?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:22:11 pm by west8 »

Offline Bigus Dickus

Uh oh .. let me check my AW.

Edit ... Wow:

Out   Booking   03/03/2015 22:29:19   gina-love (11) View Profile   2hr(s) for 200 GBP on 04/03/2015 at 20:30:00

So did she bump you after receiving my booking?

Maybe she got sick after meeting YOU?  :D :vomit: