Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London DFK - a list.  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Shamrock_742

Hey guys,

After a long time of lurking around, I finally decided I should introduce myself to the punting community.  :drinks:

Now my first two punts were 'meh', to say the least. Actually had to wank myself off with Wendy Baby :( (review on that will be coming shortly). But the thing with both of those punts was that neither provided DFK and it felt like an empty fuck. Using crude language here because that's exactly what it was- an empty fuck.

I would be very grateful if you can help me compile a list together of the best DFK'ers in London, not just for me but for other punters as well :hi: . I know there are threads that already exist about this, but the profiles listed are either out-dated or the WGs have deactivated their profile or something along those lines. They should also provide fingering and other GFE stuff.

My preferences (but not a must): Big boobs, big bum, English, squirter.  As I said, those things are not a necessity, but a nice touch. Also, no price limitations.

So far I've gotten (ordered by my personal preference):

MissKDD: Great reviews. English + anal + squirter. However, no pics :( so I have no idea what she looks like. Can anyone help me with that?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Laryssa: No face pics, but somehow I'm drawn to her :dance: . From the looks of it, a very nice body. Allows anal.

Kama: Similar feelings as Laryssa. Strange attraction, nice body. Squirter, I believe.

Lady Bethany: Pretty sure she DFKs. MILF, nice buttocks, enhanced breasts, English. Pricey.

Helena Hart: The only GILF who made me think "wow". Enhanced breasts, English. Pricey. (lol, see the trend)

Nathalie: Amazing breasts.

Katalina: has a very Gianna Michaels look in her pics, minus the "assets". Allows anal.

Mariann: pretty blonde, however she is on a "holiday" quite often, especially when I'm in the mood :angry: . She is available, I believe, as of July 2014.

Sexy Porscha: not sure about quality of DFK. Decent enhanced breasts and quite pretty.

Natalie_: Really quite pretty in pics, IMO.

Ameera: Decent body and pricing. Nice smile, to boot.

Geena: This one I'm really unsure of, body-wise. Too many mixed reviews. From what I've read, she likes anal but no fingering.

Leelo: Quite skinny and tall. Not my kind of thing. But very passionate DFK.

This list is a work in progress. So do feel free to tell me if any of the above are not worthy of the list above, especially if the DFK isn't proper "deep". Also feel free to correct me or add your own choices! I am quite new to this scene and am basing everything off other punter reviews or my impression.

Thanks to everyone that contributes in advance :drinks:
(Hopefully someone does contribute :( )
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:37:02 pm by Shamrock_742 »

Offline hendrix

Quite a few different punters have described MissKDD very accurately.. Curvy size 10, fantastic tits and arse and facially sort of like Kirsten Dunst.

Offline viktor1080

More than half on your list are not English...so start again..welcome!

Offline Shamrock_742

More than half on your list are not English...so start again..welcome!

:lol: Dang it, back to the drawing board.

But, in all seriousness, being English is not a necessity. Just makes everything easier.

Thanks Hendrix! Was going to edit my list, but realised you can't. Forum newbie :wacko: .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:48:20 pm by Shamrock_742 »

Offline NightKid

Katalina: has a very Gianna Michaels look in her pics, minus the "assets". Allows anal.

No, she doesn't.

Was going to edit my list, but realised you can't. Forum newbie :wacko: .

You have roughly 5 mins to edit your post from the moment you hit the button.

carlisle78

Laryssa is quite pretty - when I met her I thought she looked like Leah Totton who won Apprentice last year.

LL

I've not seen any of the girls in your list but that's not through lack of trying.
Katalina has just returned to London (but don't tell anybody as I don't want her to get too busy!), so perhaps next week I'll try again to see her.

Don't forget Xena and Michelle if you're listing good kissers.

Offline Shamrock_742

Hendrix, I just read your review on Sexyporsha and was wondering how her DFK is? Because one other punter was saying something like "it was light FK".

I think I might do an overnight with either Porsha or Laryssa, seeing as KDD does not do overnight bookings according to her AW profile :( .

Also, mucho gracias to everyone that has replied and advised me so far :hi:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:06:33 pm by Shamrock_742 »

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, I just read your review on Sexyporsha and was wondering how her DFK is? Because one other punter was saying something like "it was light FK".

I think I might do an overnight with either Porsha or Laryssa, seeing as KDD does not do overnight bookings according to her AW profile :( .

Also, mucho gracias to everyone that has replied and advised me so far :hi:

It was proper dfk with Porsha. It's worth asking KDD about an overnight.. She isn't as available for them as she used to be, but can occasionally do them. Having said that, I don't honestly think it's a good idea to book an overnight with anybody you haven't already met.

Offline Shamrock_742

I shall ask her soonish because KDD sounds like a LOT of fun :D

Hmmm, I shall take your advise on board. I've never really done an overnight booking, so I don't really know the drill. Just out of curiosity, when you did an overnight with KDD how much sleeping was actually involved? Because if it's a full 8 hour sleep I'm probably better off with a 4 hour (or so) booking  :D .

Offline hendrix

I shall ask her soonish because KDD sounds like a LOT of fun :D

Hmmm, I shall take your advise on board. I've never Ieally done an overnight booking, so I don't really know the drill. Just out of curiosity, when you did an overnight with KDD how much sleeping was actually involved? Because if it's a full 8 hour sleep I'm probably better off with a 4 hour (or so) booking  :D .

Well... I reviewed my last overnight with KDD here.. I think we got about two hours sleep.. It was a pretty full night involving a sex/swingers club so maybe not the "normal" type of overnight :D

Offline Shamrock_742

Well... I reviewed my last overnight with KDD here.. I think we got about two hours sleep.. It was a pretty full night involving a sex/swingers club so maybe not the "normal" type of overnight :D

Sounds like a superb night :drinks: .

Hazel Kitty should be top of this list?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Personally, I'm not really a fan of big areolae, but definitely one to consider if you don't mind that too much! :)

Offline herbie007

I shagged Nathalie from your list and had a good time, she's also got natural tits which are nice to play with.

We did FK but can't remember if it was deep or not.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:02:45 pm by herbie007 »

Offline random

I've not seen any of the girls in your list but that's not through lack of trying.
Katalina has just returned to London (but don't tell anybody as I don't want her to get too busy!), so perhaps next week I'll try again to see her.

I remember you saying somewhere you never go for OWO and I'm not sure Katalina actually does OW. According to one of the reviews on here when someone asked for it she refused.

password02

Kad Katalina last week on her 2nd day in London N11 and she ticks all my boxes - DFK and OWO plus a few extra's!!

LL

I remember you saying somewhere you never go for OWO and I'm not sure Katalina actually does OW. According to one of the reviews on here when someone asked for it she refused.
Yes that's right I don't let girls do OWO on me.  I also read the same review where someone explained how Katalina didn't like the sensation / taste of rubber so didn't offer OW.  That's no biggie for me - I'll just skip the BJ altogether then and perhaps just spend more time kissing her to get warmed up.  I can be flexible on most things.  Only time I get disappointed from a punt is if the girl either has the wrong attitude or if she tries to rush me or boot me out before my time is up.