Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefanny69 in Doncaster  (Read 5030 times)

2 review(s) for Stefanny69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Chezzie John

This review is from a few weeks ago as I'd been debating with myself whether to do it or not as I do like her and I'm buggering myself up for seeing her again but after my last meet with her I doubt I will.

£120 for a hour incall

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first met twice Stef years ago and have recommended her on the forum in the past and she's was a girl who I always wanted to see again but with me liking to see new girls all the time it had took me a couple of years to get around to it again and I thought I was going to have a guaranteed good punt.

We started the booking off with a chat until we went to the bedroom and we both stripped off, There's something about Stef that turns me on and she can get me going easily. We started with owo until she said lets get the first one out of the way and wanked me off until I cum over myself.

Then I couldn't wait to fuck her and she climbed on board for a while until she asked me to fuck her from behind so I did until she said to cum all over her arse so I happily obliged.

So up to now I'm still happy enough of how the booking was going and after a chat I was wanting another go but she then said she was cold and got dressed. I sat talking to her for maybe 5 to 10 mins before I gave up on the hope of anymore action and got dressed  :( We went back up stairs and up on showing her a picture on my phone I seen the time and I had 20mins left of the hour booking and taking into account she'd was dressed way before this I wasn't happy but there's no point in moaning so left. We didn't even kiss on this booking and on my other bookings with her we had so I was gutted driving home.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:18:19 am by Chezzie John »

Offline Kingy28

It's your choice how you rate her but that's a red all day long for me

Offline Chezzie John

My first 2 bookings with her saved her from a Negative as she was good in the past

Offline mrfishyfoo

My first 2 bookings with her saved her from a Negative as she was good in the past

Think you're being a bit generous here fella.  :unknown: :unknown:

This reads to me like her service has slipped from acceptable to shite.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Herman1000

I last saw Stef back in 2013 but for about 12 months before that I must have seen her 5 or 6 times and her service was always fantastic. Maybe she just had an off day?

Offline Chezzie John

It was a Sunday when I met her and I arrived before Stef. I seen her drive past me sat waiting in my car with a bloke with her. So I got the feeling that he was waiting for her to finish and Stef wanted to get it over and done with.

On route there I really expected me to writing a positive review after but that wasn't to be.

Offline NervousJ

This is a shame.

I've been dying to meet Steph and she's high on my HL. And with hardly any reviews of her, this does little to encourage me.

Sounds like she was trying to get you out the door before her Sunday lunch. Poor at best.

Offline agentsmith

It's your choice how you rate her but that's a red all day long for me

Think you're being a bit generous here fella.  :unknown: :unknown:

This reads to me like her service has slipped from acceptable to shite.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Got to agree here.

Put it this way. Would this last meet turn your previous bookings with her from positive to neutral? I would say no.

So why should this negative be upgraded because of those past visits?

Your review is for this meeting and this meeting alone. A negative is justified IMHO.