Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Nottingham  (Read 1529 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline OneRed

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins massage + OWO

Comms
Almost instant reply which makes a nice change. As others have said though she may use a maid for bookings.

Venue
Flat near the Ice Stadium. On street parking(Ringo). Flat is tidy, dimly-lit  with a big mirror next to the bed to watch the action  ;)

Meeting
I arrived 30 minutes early and was told this would be ok. 5 minutes later I was given the flat number and in I went.
Greeted at the door by Barbie who was wearing skimpy panties and bra. Barbie is very petite approx 5ft and this I liked. Paperwork sorted Barbie disappeared for a couple of minutes to squirrel away the dollar and she returned totally naked which was a shame as I was looking forward to removing her panties for her. Barbie has a lovely smiling pretty face, pert bottom, nice handful sized titties and apoloigised for having a bit of tummy which looked good to me.
I asked for a hard massage on the shoulders which Barbie gave well using her elbows. After 10-15 minutes I rolled over and she took me in her mouth. Barbie is a great cocksucker and keeps going, no resting with her she just keeps going. I then requested to move into the 69 position so I could taste her sweet pussy and arsehole which was delicious. Awhile later I could take no-more and she wanked me to completion.

All in all a decent punt for £70. Next time she is in Notts id definitely consider giving her a go.