Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Diburn- Nottingham- Outcall  (Read 1005 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6858836) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline InMefan

1 hour- £180
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Diburn

This booking was about March this year. I do have a lot of reviews to catch up on.

Comms: I've had her on my hotlist for a while. I noticed she was showing as available so I messaged her on whatsapp enquiring about a same day booking. She replied pretty quickly and we agreed a time and I managed to book a day room hotel in Nottingham. I ended up arriving like 1 hour before the scheduled booking time. I let her know I arrived. She said she she lived pretty close by but ended up being 15-20 mins late which was a little bit annoying.

Services
She knocked on the door and I was impressed with what I saw. We had a bit of a chat, I got the paperwork out of the way. She is British Italian. I think she was born in Italy and moved to England when she was a kid if I remember, She went to the bathroom to fresh up, she returned in just her lingerie and looked very sexy.
We started off kissing, her kissing is nice and deep and passionate, after a while she gave owo which is good, she gave plenty of eye contact and deepthroated, eventually did 69 which felt good, she was nice and fresh, eventually she got the condom and we had sex, she got on top and she felt very nice. I eventually came in the bag. We had a few mins left so just had a chat for the remainder of the time.

Verdict
It was a good booking. I was glad to have seen her. I haven't been back yet but I will see her again.

Offline ZeroCount

Nice review, cheers mate. Sounds like a good time was had.

Still kicking myself that I hesitated and missed her when she was working at Genesis II parlour, as I might have actually been able to afford her there! £120 for half an hour is too rich for my blood, the hourly rate is better value but I won't risk an hour with a girl I've not met before.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey
I’ve noticed and considered her a few times but £120 is a bit much for me tbh