Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia massage gumtree  (Read 3343 times)

Offline dsbrumz

Hi all, has anyone tried Claudia massage on gumtree? (Picture of spine/muscles) on Chester road, I think it's the nail bar in new oscott but not 100% sure, I don't know how to add the link on this page otherwise I would of! Thanks

facepalm

Yes. Loads of us have - she has just moved to Chester Road after a brief spell in some Sandwell industrial area, and was formerly in Alum Rock/Ward End for quite a while - you'll find a report somewhere here. She offers a good legitimate massage. Nobody has ever reported anything beyond a good legitimate massage. If you go, perhaps you'll confirm this is the case...

Offline dsbrumz

Thanks! Will have to give his a go

Offline claud223

any one got a link for Claudia?

thanks

Offline Stapler

This is Claudia. I have to say she is far more attractive than this picture. She offers a professional massage. £30 per hour relaxing massage. £40 per hour sports massage. I have seen her a couple of times in different locations.

Lovely girl. Very attractive. Very sexy accent! Legit!

Hidden Image/Members Only

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

This is Claudia. I have to say she is far more attractive than this picture. She offers a professional massage. £30 per hour relaxing massage. £40 per hour sports massage. I have seen her a couple of times in different locations.

Lovely girl. Very attractive. Very sexy accent! Legit!

Hidden Image/Members Only

..S....
[/quo
what a shame lol

Offline claud223

Thanks Stapler

she's attractive, shame about the total legit business !!

out of interest, you mentioned you saw her in 2 different locations, where is she based now?

""Scratch that, shes in Tividale (should have checked first)""
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:14:21 pm by claud223 »

Offline Stapler

She's moved from Tividale. As stated in the first two posts, she is now in Chester Road.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline claud223

thanks mate
think i need to get my specs out!!

sexdrugsrock

She worked from Phoenix works deffo legit, underwear on and didn't go for my usual tricks

smithie1000

She worked from Phoenix works deffo legit, underwear on and didn't go for my usual tricks
I'm out   :thumbsdown:

colcol

sexdrugsrock.... whats your usual tricks!

smithie1000

sexdrugsrock.... whats your usual tricks!
LOL mate................

Offline onaleash

sexdrugsrock

Offer them a wad of money once turned, start paying going rates

Offline Knobrot

Had an hour with Claudia the other day.

As the others have said, purely legitimate.

I opted for the £30 relaxing massage but she does offer a sports massage for £40.

She works out of a shop up by the Beggars Bush (opp Tesco).  Parking not a problem.  All comms. by text.

But I must say a very good massage and yes, I would go again.

KR