Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla passion vip  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Esco

Anyone seen this lass. Oxford based but out calls midlands. No face shots on VIP site looks Busty n pretty. Advise??
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

ItsAva

Could you please provide a link

To my knowledge, there is no Layla at Passion VIP
If you are referring to Kayla (External Link/Members Only) - she's a mixed race Birmingham lady with a pretty face and a prosthetic arm

Offline Esco

ItsAva

If it is Kayla at Passion VIP (External Link/Members Only) and not Layla you are referencing, then yes - her right arm, from the elbow down is prosthetic. Kayla has been with Passion for a couple of years so I highly doubt it affects her functioning in a job

Offline Esco

ItsAva

Yes, but on the other side of the coin (I'm a SP not SS)

If indeed it is Kayla that you were referring to, Passion VIPs reception staff might confirm if you put in a quick call to them. Sometimes they can be a little lacklustre in their description of their girls  (reception at Passion don't tend to discuss details of their WGs)

Alternatively, best bet might be to book a provisional meet with Kayla and then to ask her directly when she calls you - I'm sure she'll happily discuss with you

I would class her to be approximately a size 10 from the waist up and size 14 from the waist down with a pretty face

Hope some of that helps

Offline Esco

dilettante

I would class her as approximately a size 10 from the waist up and size 14 from the waist down with a pretty face

Hope some of that helps

But what would REALLY be useful is:-

- does she have a good conversational familiarity with Nietzschian trends in modern socioeconomic philosophical outlooks?

- could she bring a refreshing but decadent new line in modern thinking to bear on the age-old question of "women in the cabinet' (as opposed to "the broom cupboard", as Boris Becker knows to his cost ...)

... as I need to find someone to take to the Queen's next Garden Party shortly, when Ed Milliband will be there, whom I'm hoping to impress ...

dilettante

^^^ I thought that was funny at the time, had had a few ...  :D

Offline Brumish

But what would REALLY be useful is:-

- does she have a good conversational familiarity with Nietzschian trends in modern socioeconomic philosophical outlooks?

- could she bring a refreshing but decadent new line in modern thinking to bear on the age-old question of "women in the cabinet' (as opposed to "the broom cupboard", as Boris Becker knows to his cost ...)

... as I need to find someone to take to the Queen's next Garden Party shortly, when Ed Milliband will be there, whom I'm hoping to impress ...

You do know how to spark off a conversation with prossies Dill!  :D

Offline Brumish

Yes, but on the other side of the coin (I'm a SP not SS)

If indeed it is Kayla that you were referring to, Passion VIPs reception staff might confirm if you put in a quick call to them. Sometimes they can be a little lacklustre in their description of their girls  (reception at Passion don't tend to discuss details of their WGs)

Alternatively, best bet might be to book a provisional meet with Kayla and then to ask her directly when she calls you - I'm sure she'll happily discuss with you

I would class her to be approximately a size 10 from the waist up and size 14 from the waist down with a pretty face

Hope some of that helps

Ava how did you come to the concluding of size? To me she looks fat all round with an almighty girth. I mean as an SP you surely didn't meet her did you?