Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pay for 30 minutes or 60 minutes?  (Read 1581 times)

Offline aliasrobingibb

Hi,

I'm relatively new to punting so I usually book for a 60 minutes incall and for some booking's I use up the time and for other's I'm usually out of the door around 40 minutes.

One WG advised me to book for 30 minutes but I feel a little guilty only booking for 30 minutes for £60 or so or is this usual for bookings?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

ARB

Offline bearcat69

There's nothing to feel guilty about. :unknown:

Just book the time you need.

Generally the rule for me is:

If I'm just going for one pop, with a girl I'm unsure about, book 30 minutes.

If I'm going for two or more pops, with a well reviewed girl, or one I've seen before and enjoyed, book an hour.

A lot of WGs also have a hidden 45 minute rate, that you could ask about.

But definitely don't feel guilty about only paying them £60. Firstly, that's £2 a minute you're paying them. What other job does somebody earn £2 a minute in? Secondly, those £60/70/80 can add up to a lot of money over time.

Also, if a working girl rushes you out the door after 40 minutes, when you've booked an hour, that's not good. :thumbsdown: Write a review for them and say that they did that.

Offline snowbum

I tended to go for 30 mins for first time unless 60 mins not much more.

There is often an opportunity to extend from 30 mins if you want.

60 mins is a long time if you are not enjoying.

Offline Pablo02

I've booked 60mins with some well reviewd girls and the service has been well below under to the point where I discretley ask if I can have the 30 min option this has only happend twice when services offered where not delivered.
You can book the hour and once you get there if you don't particularly think the girl is the one on the pics or she's heavily airbrushed change to the 30 min option.

Don't ever feel guilty though you are paying well over the odds for a premium service

Offline aliasrobingibb

Hi bearcat69, snowbum, Pablo02,

Many thanks for your comments, very helpful.

Cheers.

ARG

SEW15

It depends what u like too. I like RO, rimming and I've got a foot fetish so I always book an hour or more so I can play with the beautiful ladies and be at their feet as much as possible.

Offline piercedtim

I usually go for 30 minutes, especially if it's the first time seeing that lady. Only twice have I gone for an hour an the first booking - Faith Taylor who had an hour as her minimum time on her AW, and Emily Blonde who was very well reviewed on here - but I figure if the lady has a problem with 30 minute bookings then she wouldn't offer it

Offline aliasrobingibb

Hi SEW15, piercedtim,

Thank for your advice.

I'll try it and see how it goes and I if it goes well I may ask for an extra half an hour.

Cheers.

ARG.

Offline JT100

There are some w/g's who would love you to book and pay for an hour, they'll then try and get you to finish asap and get you out the door...in other words they get a hours money (yours) and you get 15 mins service...

Offline l1mpd1ck

Unless you have great stamina AND you have agreed in advance more than "1 cum" is allowed I'd never book more than 30 minutes for an FS appointment, certainly not first time. 

However, for a FBSM appointment 60 minutes is best if you want to get value from the massage.  If you're only interested in the HJ again go for 30.

Offline alibirmingham

For me 30 Mins is the best especially if its a first meet. If it works out well then book an hour the next time.

For me though there are very few WG's i do repeat visits to. For me Punting is about sampling new things so once I've tried it i move on to the next unless it was a very good meet   :)

Offline Si83

I tend to go for 15 minutes if its someone un-reviewed on here. Then go for longer next time.

Offline azrael

For me its an hour meet, cant do 30 mins they feel rushed as i like to take my time but then generally i stick to my regulars. If your a one pop type of guys then 30 min meets are perfect for you, as for feeling guilty next time you feel this way ask the wg for a freebie the guilt will soon dissapear  :drinks:

Offline aliasrobingibb

Hi JT100, r1chard, alibirmingham, Si83, azrael,

Thanks for your comments.

The consensus appears to be 30mins in the first instance and take it from there.

I suppose the more I do this my guilt will recede, part of my punting initiation I suppose.

Cheers.

ARG.