Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Kinky Lucie  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Bigron91

Hi Guys,

Anybody seen this girl - a search resulted in zilch...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.............BR  :hi: :hi:

Offline Stapler

In Oldbury from 7pm tonight. Possibly in one of the hotels near the motorway island?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline The first of his name

Sorry, never met her, emailed her once on an old profile but I didn't follow it up as her reply was a bit curt and I realised she had 2 active profiles at the same time which made me suspicious, one of her user names was JustJuiceMe.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43064.msg571085#msg571085

Offline Bigron91

Thanks!

Sometimes you fancy a bit of filth just for the services alone....

However, decided to go the quality route and have booked White Angel External Link/Members Only although it was a tough choice between her, Pola or miss olivia!

:hi: :hi:

Offline BlueRock

Had her in my hotlist once. Saw her on a dating site though and was put off afterwards.
Looks borderline crackle.

burtonjag69

:( bit too old and overweight for my liking think the pictures make her look better then she actuall is looks like a rotten apple to me id rather fuck my hand lol

Offline BlueRock

She's a bit skanky on her dating profile definately looks like she views life through the bottom of a cider bottle and makes it pretty clear she has no time for bangers, Cumberland's or hotdogs just black pudding when she fancies a post cider sausage.

Offline Walsalllad15

Saw her in Walsall a few years ago. I'd keep your money in your pocket.  Poor service as well

Offline Min_g79

i remember this one....she used to walk the streets of edgbaston a few years back...scottish lass.

Offline Jawbreak

Several profiles over several years on AW

Think she did have a few profiles on Viva too

Not really my cup of tea

But if youre interested, then good luck and report back please as you may be helping others who are interested in her.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: