Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Willy_regal

Hello fellow punters,

Something I just can't figure out.

WGs that offer OWO but not bare back. Isn't the risk the same?

Why OWO but no bareback?

Ming

This really is a dumb question, the risks are not the same, bareback penetration is far riskier.

Do some research and read the multitude of threads on here.

If it's bareback you like, you are in for a rough ride on here.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Willy_regal

Ming me old boy,

I'm not interested in bareback with a WG what's so ever. I was curious of why OWO is safer than bareback.

There are no such things as stupid questions. Just stupid answers.

Ming

Ming me old boy,

I'm not interested in bareback with a WG what's so ever. I was curious of why OWO is safer than bareback.

There are no such things as stupid questions. Just stupid answers.

G'day Willy

I disagree, when there is so much information on a given subject freely available all over the internet and, on here, asking a question you can easily find the answer to becomes dumb..

Offline Willy_regal

Well thanks for the warning, Ming

Offline largecock1234567

Blimey Willy,

If your in this game, make sure you do your research.  :dash:

Offline Lwatg

I sometimes wonder why a girl will do owo, but not fk

Offline Rockhead

WGs that offer OWO but not bare back. Isn't the risk the same?

It is possible to get an STI from unprotected oral sex, but it's relatively rare. Bareback penetration, however, is a whole other league of risk and no worthy WG will offer this.

Now that has me intrigued too!

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

More than one WG has told me that they found kissing to be a more personal thing that they save for their boyfriend.

Not saying I agree, but I can see the emotive side of holding back something that they only do in their personal lives, quite a lot of foreign girls do this work out of necessity, not as a lifestyle choice.

Dodo

More than one WG has told me that they found kissing to be a more personal thing that they save for their boyfriend.

Not saying I agree, but I can see the emotive side of holding back something that they only do in their personal lives, quite a lot of foreign girls do this work out of necessity, not as a lifestyle choice.

I agree Ming. For them it is that emotional fluffy stuff that goes with kissing......a good FK is more than a mechanical thing.

thailuver

never heard aids or gone ear from cock sukin and surprised a grown man cant figure out but yes some dangers from oral herpes springs t mind