Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guaranteed massage and FS - A cheap decent punt  (Read 4080 times)

2 review(s) for Soft Tantra Masseuse (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline masqurade

External Link/Members Only

Hola,

First off, sorry for being a leech a just reading /checking details on girls here, I never posted a review even when i have visited more than 25 girls already..As they say better late than never. On that note fellas i will jot down some of my experiences in liesure. Couple of days back i read about another fellow Punter writting a review on this girl ( Ella) and when i checked there was not more available. So i thought i will start with that. Unlike reviews in AW where sometimes writes good details to get a better chance with girls, this is a very good forum and always did a world of good for me.. Good job all seniors who wrote details before me...

Soft Tantra Masseuse is how Ellas profile is put up on AW.. I have visited her few times and as Borehamwood mentioned i too got bored now..nevertheless the details for her are as below..I second the first review and i also had similar experience with her..Apart from Ella i had also had sessions with her flat mate..Eva

Details as Below summarizing my exp from few visits

Communication : Always with her pimp/agent. I never spoke to her on phone, always a text follows after i call and i continue from there. Anyway never had any issue with agents arrangement, i was always let in the time i booked..never had to wait.On my first visit gave zip code and on reaching kingsbury i got full address details. English good via texts, but you will know its not her as she dont speak good english and will ask you to speak slow when having a conversation

Location :  2 mins walk from Kingsbury underground station ( Turn right after exiting the station and walk for a min). Flat is on top of a takeway opposite side of road and stairs present on the side of the building. Its a line of flats and may be odd waiting outside after knocking but she always opened door on first ring..so no issues till now.
PS:On my last visit (yesterday night)there was couple of guys sitting and drinking beer on stair way..they were there when i came down also and did pass some comment as i crossed them.from setup i think people around know whats happening there..I did not pay attention but that was not cool

Girl: I am not really sure if the pics are of hers..I really suspect, but on Ella..she was decent looking 30+ next door girl with a decent body. She had welcomed me in lingerie/shots/sweat pants tshirt as well..

Activities: Offered and availed shower before and after
Massage  - Decent massage for 40 mins not tantric by any means but i feel she has some exp with massage. Massage always on table , then followed by Body to Body on Bed, this is when she completely gets naked.

DFK - I will not say DFK 100%. Initially she was shy and not offering much, but when i pulled her closer by head and went for kiss she did not reisist, but as fellow punter mentioned kiss is always open mouth and she does a lot of kissing, no tongue used..I think she pulls it back to throat, even when i forced my tongue in she did not let loose hers   :sarcastic:

RO : She really likes getting oral and always came when i went down. It takes 10 -15 mins for her to come and when i was going down on her she was rubbing herself over her tighs..boobs ad stomach and occasionally she sill caress my hair..She is always clean and tastes very good..When she comes she will pull your hair and clamp her legs ..She also was OK to fingering in pussy when i was going down on her, but quickly removed when i fingered her ass..Also not a big fan of rimming.

BBBJ/OWO : She is OK with OWO and it is decent, initially i did not like her technique, then i started explaining how i want and now better..

CIM: She has let me come in mouth, but immediately spit it up on the wipe after that, so i dont think she will swallow or not

Sex: I have had Mis, CG and K9 with her. I like Doggy the best as i can play with her ass and also can play with her boobs. SHe takes good pounding too. No issues never. On her boobs, i felt they were saggy and not much mass inside..

She is not a clock watcher and i always ran more than 15 late with each of my sessions to get out..Only once she asked me to be fast in my second shower. It was because she had another punter lined up immediately after me:

Pros:
1. Decent looking girl with decent body
2. Good attitude and willing to please
3. Not a clock watcher
4. Decent massage ( She did not do much cc swipes in my first session, next time onwards i told her what all i liked and did improve a bit, but she will still fit to her routine..)
5. Massage with FS for 70...Much better than the massage places we have here

Cons:
1. Location in highstreet not very discreet when there are people around, but you can scoot thru though..
2.Not sure of whether she is girl in pics, so they may swap profiles.
3. Not independent and we are contacting Pimp..

My Recommendation : I would say YES as this is a cheap reliable punt where you would get massage, OWO, a bit of B2B, FK, CIM and sex for 70. Also girl has nice attitude and she will get better with subsequent visits.

On a side note i also had a doubles session with her and her tall room mate Eva. On on of my visits Ella told me of Eva. Eva is taller than Ella i think is not very experienced ( not sure though). I had a double session with them.. It was initially massage by both of them and thats when Ella told me Eva dont have sex and she will only give massage with HE, but Ella can continue with sex. I was not really cool as she told me on Evas limitation only in mid massage. Massage by both was nice experience. One from top and other from bottom..

I had a round 1 of HE by Eva ( she speaks better english). After that i asked her to stay when Eva was doing FS..She did not allow penetration, but did sit on my face when Ella was riding me CG. Also allowed rimming on her. I think she might loosen up soon anyway, i m done with this place for the moment.. so will take sometime to repeat...

Enjoy!!

Offline anton216

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Sounds very tempting but the yobs on the staircase is off-putting.
Just out of interest, what sort of time did you usually visit her?

Offline anton216

Also, do you have link for Eva? Thanks.

Offline jason2004

Same here but both reviews mentioned the lads next to the property which is a huge turn off, I'm not worried about the cash but the ID/Wallet is more of a concern.

Offline masqurade

Even I was not happy with last situation where I got comments from stair area but as always went in evening time around 7 never felt issue to safety as its on high street but yeah this means it's not discreet( as long as she opens door fast you will not face any mosey north our cases)

On other question, I searched for Eva profile and did not find it so when I asked them they told me to call Ella and mention for other girl and they will know.. But keep in mind she is massage + HE you will get more only if you are lucky .. For me as I have been there multiple times and as Ella was with me she was open to an extend

If someone goes there please teach her to kiss properly with tongue :wackogirl:

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only

Hola,

First off, sorry for being a leech a just reading /checking details on girls here, I never posted a review even when i have visited more than 25 girls already..As they say better late than never. On that note fellas i will jot down some of my experiences in liesure. Couple of days back i read about another fellow Punter writting a review on this girl ( Ella) and when i checked there was not more available. So i thought i will start with that. Unlike reviews in AW where sometimes writes good details to get a better chance with girls, this is a very good forum and always did a world of good for me.. Good job all seniors who wrote details before me...

Soft Tantra Masseuse is how Ellas profile is put up on AW.. I have visited her few times and as Borehamwood mentioned i too got bored now..nevertheless the details for her are as below..I second the first review and i also had similar experience with her..Apart from Ella i had also had sessions with her flat mate..Eva

Details as Below summarizing my exp from few visits

Communication : Always with her pimp/agent. I never spoke to her on phone, always a text follows after i call and i continue from there. Anyway never had any issue with agents arrangement, i was always let in the time i booked..never had to wait.On my first visit gave zip code and on reaching kingsbury i got full address details. English good via texts, but you will know its not her as she dont speak good english and will ask you to speak slow when having a conversation

Location :  2 mins walk from Kingsbury underground station ( Turn right after exiting the station and walk for a min). Flat is on top of a takeway opposite side of road and stairs present on the side of the building. Its a line of flats and may be odd waiting outside after knocking but she always opened door on first ring..so no issues till now.
PS:On my last visit (yesterday night)there was couple of guys sitting and drinking beer on stair way..they were there when i came down also and did pass some comment as i crossed them.from setup i think people around know whats happening there..I did not pay attention but that was not cool

Girl: I am not really sure if the pics are of hers..I really suspect, but on Ella..she was decent looking 30+ next door girl with a decent body. She had welcomed me in lingerie/shots/sweat pants tshirt as well..

Activities: Offered and availed shower before and after
Massage  - Decent massage for 40 mins not tantric by any means but i feel she has some exp with massage. Massage always on table , then followed by Body to Body on Bed, this is when she completely gets naked.

DFK - I will not say DFK 100%. Initially she was shy and not offering much, but when i pulled her closer by head and went for kiss she did not reisist, but as fellow punter mentioned kiss is always open mouth and she does a lot of kissing, no tongue used..I think she pulls it back to throat, even when i forced my tongue in she did not let loose hers   :sarcastic:

RO : She really likes getting oral and always came when i went down. It takes 10 -15 mins for her to come and when i was going down on her she was rubbing herself over her tighs..boobs ad stomach and occasionally she sill caress my hair..She is always clean and tastes very good..When she comes she will pull your hair and clamp her legs ..She also was OK to fingering in pussy when i was going down on her, but quickly removed when i fingered her ass..Also not a big fan of rimming.

BBBJ/OWO : She is OK with OWO and it is decent, initially i did not like her technique, then i started explaining how i want and now better..

CIM: She has let me come in mouth, but immediately spit it up on the wipe after that, so i dont think she will swallow or not

Sex: I have had Mis, CG and K9 with her. I like Doggy the best as i can play with her ass and also can play with her boobs. SHe takes good pounding too. No issues never. On her boobs, i felt they were saggy and not much mass inside..

She is not a clock watcher and i always ran more than 15 late with each of my sessions to get out..Only once she asked me to be fast in my second shower. It was because she had another punter lined up immediately after me:

Pros:
1. Decent looking girl with decent body
2. Good attitude and willing to please
3. Not a clock watcher
4. Decent massage ( She did not do much cc swipes in my first session, next time onwards i told her what all i liked and did improve a bit, but she will still fit to her routine..)
5. Massage with FS for 70...Much better than the massage places we have here

Cons:
1. Location in highstreet not very discreet when there are people around, but you can scoot thru though..
2.Not sure of whether she is girl in pics, so they may swap profiles.
3. Not independent and we are contacting Pimp..

My Recommendation : I would say YES as this is a cheap reliable punt where you would get massage, OWO, a bit of B2B, FK, CIM and sex for 70. Also girl has nice attitude and she will get better with subsequent visits.

On a side note i also had a doubles session with her and her tall room mate Eva. On on of my visits Ella told me of Eva. Eva is taller than Ella i think is not very experienced ( not sure though). I had a double session with them.. It was initially massage by both of them and thats when Ella told me Eva dont have sex and she will only give massage with HE, but Ella can continue with sex. I was not really cool as she told me on Evas limitation only in mid massage. Massage by both was nice experience. One from top and other from bottom..

I had a round 1 of HE by Eva ( she speaks better english). After that i asked her to stay when Eva was doing FS..She did not allow penetration, but did sit on my face when Ella was riding me CG. Also allowed rimming on her. I think she might loosen up soon anyway, i m done with this place for the moment.. so will take sometime to repeat...

Enjoy!!

That is Bambi, I saw her when she was working South Ken in cloisters. I left for her negative feedback. She had mixed feedback. Negatives and Positives. Defo not for me, the girl has attitude and as you mentioned she can't kiss and also other default. Big ass but she doesn't do anal.
Thanks for the review tho